• 10+ years of expertise in application design, development, testing and deployment the web applications, API’s with .NET technologies, Azure cloud.
• Have a working knowledge of Agile Methodologies (Scrum).
• Possess Strong technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem-solving skills.
• Have a breadth of technical experience, and technical aptitude to learn and adjust to new technologies and cloud trends.
• Strong experience and understanding of large scale applications portfolio in the enterprise-wide environment (including migration of on-premise workloads to the cloud).
• Good experience and understanding of large scale application development projects (including key coding skills and practices).
• Good in presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) for 70-483, 70-486, 70-487
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tahirazeemalvi/
My main responsibilities are,
Participate in business requirements gathering activities and documenting the requirements, business and system process flows, data flows, system integration definitions, application requirements, interactions and dependencies with components, and conceptual designs
Architect and design aspects of the system, producing a technical design document and present/communicate the architecture and software solutions to key stakeholders, architects, and developers. This not only includes the software to be built, but the development tools, core frameworks, off-the-shelf components and services, security mechanisms, user interaction models, workflows, user interfaces, and desired patterns and methodologies to be implemented on the project.
Provide input into architecting the hardware environment, services platform, application platform, and database.
Work within the Scrum team to create stories, tasks, estimates, and delivery each Sprint.
Follow and contribute to technical standards, coding standards, tools, platforms, and approaches. Help define and create application frameworks and common libraries for a wide variety of solutions, always seeking to reuse code and core frameworks where possible.
Work with the QA team to ensure proper test plan, test coverage, test execution, and defect remediation.