To secure a position in this organization where I can enhance my technical skills and contribute to the growth of this organization.
Interact with suppliers on a daily basis to resolve transactional issues and gather critical information invoices , tracking
Responsible for appropriate supplier selection/bidding processes for selected purchase requests, and supplier
contract pricing validation for all purchase requests under category management responsibility.
Responsible for managing projects to improve procurement processes.
Responsible for supplier communication to resolve transactional issues.
Analyzing industry and demand trends and supporting senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
Preparing reports and maintaining accurate inventory and procurement records.
Complying with company policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
Update Vendor payments, Ledgers , monthly purchasing records , Update Vendor records
• Forecasting customer demand, executing and planning to working with the information flow for the entire supply chain
• Liaise b/w suppliers, manufacturers, vendors & internal depts.
• Planning, Material Management, Procurement (Local & International )
• Planning delivery timetables
• Devising and using fruitful procurement and sourcing strategies
• Discovering profitable suppliers and initiate procurement partnerships
• Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
• Documentation of invoices, bills and other supply documents
• Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
• Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
• Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
* Maintain and update Vendor Records Regarding to Purchase
* Making PO according to PR and take approvals from High Commands
* Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and oversea vendors
* Advise internal and external on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions
* In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery
and shipment schedules
* Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
* Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
* Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
* Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
* Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
* Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
* Examine and test existing contracts
* Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
* Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
* Maintaining and reviewing all records of purchased goods, including their costs, deliveries and inventories.
* Work with multiple vendors to determine the best deals for the company, and have to evaluate the many pros and cons
of each, based on price, quality, speed of delivery and other factors.
* Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
• Manage a team of warehousing & logistic staffs
• Plan, Execute and control all distribution services
• Manage Stock Receiving, Storing , Shipping , Handling Returns,
Damaged goods, value added services to ensure.
• Overall Responsibility in the management , coordination & logistics of materials flow ( import & export)
• Maintain Proper Inventory management system ensuring optimum inventory level
• Solving all issue regarding inventory management
• Make Pgi & Invoice
• Make Different types of Shipments with cost for customers
• Received stock in system
• Make Movements of stock as per advice by HO & planners
• Move locations of Stock through system
• Make sales & replenishment
• Cycle count report, Blank Count, Bin to bin count,
• A.R ageing Report for special stock through sap
• Tracking Report for Customers
• Update Warehouse Stock Report
• Make GRN as per advice by Team
• Preparing daily production Report’s.
• Preparing Monthly Downtime Reports with Graphs & Pie charts.
• Preparing Daily Consumption Report.
• Preparing Product Report.
• Monthly Time & Capacity Utilization Reports with Graph’s.
• Plants Maintenance Reports.
• Working on Microsoft Dynamic GP System.
• Updating data on GP
• Maintain Records on GP
• Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
• Talking staff/clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues;
• Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults;
• Replacing parts as required;