A recent Chemical Engineering Graduate from NED University, Looking to become a future leader and learning-oriented opportunities in engineering sales, management and process optimization or similar to utilize my current professional skills and knowledge and also help me to further develop these skills in a practical and fast-paced environment, And it also provides me with valuable industrial experience that helps me to grow professionally. Having a passion for innovation wishes to seek job opportunities in the firm in order to gain knowledge and skills and to contribute to the overall success of any business I work for.
I Love to photography it is my passion to do live and nature photography which I personally feel after doing it I feel happy.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
• Customer visits on regular basis.
• Sells indent and Ex-Stock products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
• Maintains relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance.
• Prepare visit and monthly reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information from customers and market with punctuality.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by taking reference from product literature of all principal; reviewing professional publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results.
• Identifies market growth of supplier or new products by remaining current on industry trends.
· Personally billed over Rs 3 million since starting position.
· Regurlary converting customers from point of inquiry to sale, something which earns me technical sales engineer of the period of three consecutive months.
· Significantly improved negotiation skills, communication skills, and teamwork management.