A highly Motivated, Industrious and Energetic professional, who enjoys to have challenges and always gets familiarized with new surroundings and makes his work interesting and satisying. Having great interest in computers and management, is looking for a suitable job in the concerned field to boost his skills in today's fact paced environment.
1) Receive Inbound Vehicle Papers from Gate Security and submit to inventory.
2) Break the Seal, Off-load the vehicle in-accordance with Batch/Item Code, and verify the quantity received.
3) Check the goods received in vehicle are clear of any dust and damage.
4) Supervise labuor during the off-loading activity and send off the pallets to their designated locations.
5) Perform Cycle Count Activity (CCA) and Inventory Verification Process to check and verify the goods received pallets are at accurate locations. While verify and count the shipped goods and remaining loose.
6) Prepare Sale Plan, check the vehicle to be shipped are in-accordance with safety measures and are docked.
7) Pick the goods ordered in the Pick List accurately with verification of Batch and quantity and send off to the designated dock for shipping.
8) Verify and count the goods received by Order Picker and load them in the vehicle with precision (Batch-wise, Station-wise, Weight-wise) and sealed the container.
9) Prepare Gate-Pass and finally authorize the dispatch of the vehicle.
10) Resolve issues arising out of Cycle Count Activity and submit the daily report to management.
1) Check the Materials of Make, Model, Brand, Sizes and Quantity.
2) Prepare Weekly Pending List for the Material not Received Against the Indent Raised.
3) Maintain the Stock Ledger on Day-To-Day Basis.
4) Coordinate with Site In-Charge for Rejected Items Lying in Store.
5) Prepare Daily Stock Report of Materials Which Includes Diesel, Lubricants, Sand, Crush, Admixture and other Items Received and Issued Regularly.
6) Raise Demand for Required Items in Management Meetings.
7) Collect DCs from Production Supervisor and Update Daily Production Report of Concrete.
8) Make Gate Passes, Inward and Outward Both for Gate Security Clearance.
9) Act as Document Controller Officer (DCO) and Keep Files of Important Company Documents.
10) Check the Transfer Note, Issue Slip, Weighbridge Slip and Verify the Items Received through Bills.
11) Accompany the Vehicle to Check the Measurement at Weighbridge.
12) Prepare Closing Reports including Material Consumption Report and Stock On Hand at Month End.