Having experience over 9 years of hands-on and multi-tasking at handling multiple system Operations, including installation, up-gradation, configuration, administration and maintenance of Windows, Linux, Virtualization, Exchange Server, Active Directory, Storage Devices and their Troubleshooting. • Bachelor’s degree in Electronics & Communication from The University of Lahore • Professional certifications • Enterprise Level Projects
GCS is a professional IT consultancy and Managed Service Provider Company based in USA.
Providing Helpdesk and desktop support to end users of client remotely; services like Office 365 admin control
Center Administration, Star2Star VOIP, Network printer setup & troubleshooting, Wireless network setup &
Managing domain, file, print, DNS, Database and application servers.
Managing Disaster Recovery, Data Backup and Restore using Storage Craft (Shadow protect, image manager) and
Managing hosted ConnectWise Automation tool. Create and maintain custom PowerShell script, monitors, auto
fixes, Alerts Templates to perform automated task like auto-remediation of issues on end points, software
installation on internal and production server.
Support Services including per incident, hourly and contracted maintenance liaison with vendors.
Virtualization: Configure and manage VM Guest i.e. SAP-B1 Server, Time-Trax Server, File Server authentication with Active Directory, LACAS SiS, Sydat Hyder and vCenter 6.0 on VMware ESXI 6.0 host IBM x3650.
LACAS Intranet: High Speed Dedicated Wireless Data Point to Point L-2 Connectivity from LACAS HO to different campuses using Wireless Bridges i.e. Rocket M5 30dbi and Power Beam PBE-5AC-400 for Database connectivity i.e. SAP, SiS, TTx.
Configured VLANs, ISP’s Auto-failover and 210 Mbps Bandwidth Management for 2000 user’s in different remote branches through Mikrotik CCR 1036 & Cisco 3750, 2960 series switches.
Technology in Classroom: Collaborate on strategic initiaves and provide support of ongoing evaluation of the School education technology using Google APPS, Microsoft O365 Tool, SiS Portal (CoC – MS Azure based Database), Smart Board, IRIS Tech, Multimedia and Laptops.
G-Suite: Centralized manage end-user accounts, groups, and site security (resets passwords, manages memberships of groups, organize OU’s, create and suspend user accounts, etc.)
PXB Exchange: Maintain Centralized Panasonic Digital Telephone Exchange Model KX-NS500 + UAN Activation + IVR Recording System and SIP users on Cisco IP Phone 7900 series in all branches connected through Intranet.
• Ensure Daily + Weekly backups using powerful tool VEEAM Backup & Replication of entire virtual guests in a cluster
• Update In-house-inventory & Branch’s Annual IT Demand, Coordinate with vendors to discuss tasks & follow-up the Warranty claim process of IT equipment
• Provide IT trainings and support to Branch’s IT Officers.
• Managing IBM Switches (249824E, 24B5), Cisco Switches (3750, 2950), Router (3900), ASA Firewall (5512), Server Farm including Cisco MCS 7800, IBM (3550, 3650, 3850), Fujitsu Siemens RX300 S4, Dell PowerEdge (R720, T610) and Storage SAN devices:IBM (DS 3400, Storwize V7000)
• Managing Cisco Wireless controller 2500 series with 28 AP’s for central management
• Performing continues monitoring perimeter security, IP filters, account security, patch and Release management using networking tools: Solarwinds, Dude and GFI Web Monitor
• Configured Linux based Fortigate and Kerio Control (Open VPN, PPTP) in order to provide Secure access of LAN from WAN or Public Networks
• Configured and Maintain different flavor of Proxy Servers at Enterprise Level like MikroTik, PFSense and Microsoft TMG/ISA 2010 Server (Deploy Delay Pools in Squid for managing Bandwidth, Squid Guard for web filtering in order to block the unwanted sites & ACL’s in order to manage the access of internet)
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot Fixes and security configurations
• Maintaining and update documents, diagrams and inventory of network equipment’s.
• Installation & Configuration of Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
• Installation & Configuration of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, 2013, 2016
• Installation of different flavor of RAID on IBM, DELL, HP & HUAWEI Servers
• Installation & Management of File Servers, Web Servers, TMG ISA Server 2010
• Implementing and operating AD Domain, Certificate, and Federations Services; as well as DHCP, DNS, and Group Policy
• Monitor Fail over Cluster event and Windows Event Viewer to check and resolve issues. Working on EMC & IBM
Enterprises SAN to create and assigned new LUNs according to requirements.
• Creating and Managing of Hyper-V, VMWare ESXI 5.0/5.1/5.5/6.0, vCenter Server Suit Guest OS Creation, vMotion, DRS,
FT, High Availability, Virtual Switch’s, NIC Teaming and NIC Interfaces. Creating and Managing Cluster Share Volumes and LUNs in Windows Server for the operation of VMs.
• Proficient in basic Installation and configuration of network devices including switches Like Cisco Catalyst Switches:
3750(Core), 3550(Access), 3560(PoE)
• Maintaining LAN, VLAN, Inter-VLAN Routing, VPN services, CCTV and CUCM 8.6 cluster 7000 CISCO IP PHONE
• Create new backup jobs in VEEAM, monitor and re-tiger fail jobs and restore the virtual machine in case of failure.
• Create and maintain network documentation and inventory
• Helpdesk System Administration & 1st Line of Support
• Installation of Service Desk Software (Manage Engine Service Desk)
• Provided highly visible customer support through the performance of onsite installation, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnosis, troubleshooting, service and repair of complex equipment and systems
• Providing technical support to the users with various levels of IT knowledge
• Taking care of data backup (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, yearly)
• Providing technical support to IBM POS (Point of Sale) system
• Recruiting the IT equipment for department as per need
• Responsible for installation of new PC’s and network points
• Follow up with suppliers to have their support according to the SLA (Service
• Reporting directly to the IT Manager
• Responsible for maintenance and configure the devices like Ticket Vending Machine (TVM)
• Guide and help users to operate machines