1: I have very high expectations of myself, and I am goal-oriented. My ambition with this position would be to earn an industry award while working in an environment that rewards talent and surrounds me with other like-minded individuals. In addition, I love innovation and would be thrilled to work within a professional environment that values my work.
2: Communication and interpersonal skills
Teamwork A positive can-do attitude Adaptability and flexibility Commitment and dedication Enthusiasm and positivity.
Strong communication and personal skills. Strong data collection, training and community mobilization skills. Having strong communication skills for field visits and field work. Basic computer skills in word/excel/internet/emailing etc.
Punctuality and professionalism along with personality traits.
have very high expectations of myself, and I am goal-oriented.
3: My ambition with this position would be to earn an industry award while working in an environment that rewards talent and surrounds me with other like-minded individuals. In addition, I love innovation and would be thrilled to work within a professional environment that values my work.
Accountability Communication Organizational Awareness Teamwork Collaboration Commitment to Continuous Learning Client Result Orientation.
Major ResponsibilitiesProject planning and implementation
Team up with the Govt/ Support Teachers and arranges and provide effective, innovative, and build technical support in education & protection (gender, child protection, disability).
Conduct regular visits to Accelerated Learning Programs and coordinate with Govt schools for supporting the Teachers/ facilitators in lesson planning, student assessment, and classroom management.
Ensure the timely and smooth transition of ALPs students into Govt schools.
Built links and work closely with District Education Department to improve the reading components in schools and ALPs.
To encourage and stimulate full participation of all community members with special attention to those who are
usually un-adapted, un-accessed, marginalized, and overlooked in the community decision-making process.
Regularly superintends and implements field activities and maintains working relationships with community leaders, PTSMCs, and other program partners.
Write, imitate, develop, and share weekly, and monthly plans and progress.
Conduct monthly Teaching Learning Circles (TLCs) meetings with ALPs facilitators and Govt Teachers for resolving and improving the quality of activities.
Advocate and identify capacity building and technical assistance needs for teachers and arrange for the provision of needed assistance.
Establish and build the capacity of Field assistants and communities on integration for alignment & community-
based monitoring for the sustainability of educational and protection interventions Coordinate and facilitate mentorship, life skills, and child-to-child learning activities in the earmarked ALPs and Schools.
Coordination and Representation
Actively develop and maintain effective work relations with district key partners, including government actors, UN
agencies particularly UNHCR and UNICEF, international and local NGOs, and other relevant actors working in education and protection.
Monitor Field activities as per routine.
Submit the report in the prescribed format.
Testing proper functioning of electronic data collection tools.
Monitoring and providing feedback on data uploading status from the field.
Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Coordination with Education Department and Social Welfare Department GoB.
• Identification of potential areas for accelerated learning centres (ALC)
• Arrangement of safe spaces for ALC
• Conduct baseline survey and identification of OSG (out of school girls) in the catchment area of selected
• Ensure 100% enrolment in selected Accelerated Learning Centres (ALC) through Community
• Mobilize community through corner meetings and broad base community meetings.
• Conduct meeting with District Education officers for girls Education and enrolment in ALC.
• Ensuring availability of learning material for ALC.
• Field monitoring and support visits of ALP centres and taking pictures regarding an activity.
• Ensure proper record keeping of program
Submission of weekly, monthly and quarterly report to Project Coordinator/ Project Manager
• Develop strong coordination with District Education officers, Social Welfare Department and other line
• Regular monitoring and facilitation visits to ALP Centres.
• To support teachers in classroom management, documentation and other indicators related to the
• To support teachers in pedagogy and lesson planning regarding Accelerated Learning Program.
• Monthly data collection of students’ progresses
• Conducting Professional TNA for ALP teachers.
• Ensuring collection of all type of data required for the project activities.
Monitoring and checking of vaccineted childrens of polio eradication
Team training and teams deployment
weekly enumeration reports submitting
Mobilization monitoring and Evaluation of enumeration.
Monthly progress report to Head office through MIS
Daily ERF forms submitting.
Spot checking of field activities
Daily field visits
Meetings with elected MC chairman,union council councilors, Community influencers, religious persons and community elders.
Any other task assign by supervisor.
Mobilization monitoring and Evaluation.
BLN centers visits.
Any other task assign by supervisor..
Communication with community.Supervision Team training and teams deployment. Monitoring and Evaluation. Community mobilization and meetings. Campaign announcement. Any other task assign by supervisor.
coordination with GOB, DDEO,s Education department
Daily field visits to literacy centers
Monitoring and evaluation
Mobilization and community meetings
Monthly assessment submitting
any other task by supervisor