I am a highly motivated and results-oriented Accounting, Human Resource and Administration Professional with 10+ years of track record in accounting payables & receivables, human resource & administration while keeping complex accounting objectives. Proven in-depth knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, federal and state policies and directives, and accounting standards. Exhibit superior talents in financial reporting, accounts payable and receivable, and accounts reconciliation, coupled with extensive background in payroll preparation and discrepancy detection. Possess keen eye for detail with capability to multitask in competitive, fast-paced environment. I have completed Bachelor in Commerce from University of the Punjab Lahore, Pakistan.
My key skills include Accounts Payable & Receivable, Office Administration, Customer Operation, Human Resource, Document Supervision, Petty Cash Management, Sales & Purchase Ledgers, Recording & Documentation, Management, MS-Office (MS - Excel, Word), Peachtree Accounting/ ERP/ SBT Software
I was engaged with Suzuki Punjab Motor, Lahore, as a Billing Officer, where I spearheaded billing functions, including the initiation of goals and procedures, overseeing daily operations, and coordinating office efforts to expedite payment of accounts. Processed a high volume of orders with a high degree of efficiency, which aided in customer satisfaction. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
• Processed a high volume of orders with a high degree of efficiency, which aided in customer satisfaction.
• Shoulder the responsibility for formulating cash disbursement sheet, handling cash, retaining cash book, and recording transaction into DMIS into proper heads.
• Spearheaded billing functions, including the initiation of goals and procedures, overseeing daily operations, and coordinating office efforts to expedite payment of accounts.
• Functioned in close collaboration with bank and others financial institution to supervise filling and encoding on the system and deal with customers to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Skillfully analyzed, produced, and delivered daily sale report and parties’ orders, including product prices, party’s limits, and payment date to the accounts manager while following company policies.
• Monitored client’s month-end close and performed revenue recognition and expense allocations; formulated and maintained standard operating procedures, and revised monthly accrual entries.
• Maintained accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts and defining accounting policies. Created and streamlined revenue recognition systems and accounts payable mechanism by using flow charts.
• Approved orders receive, forwarded to warehouse manager for delivery of stock to parties and after delivery, invoices made on delivery documents.
• Interacted with bank and others financial institutions to record, update, and maintain transaction like Payments, incentives, Leaky/damage claim record into parties’ ledgers.
• Cooperated with contractors, consultants, project managers, and client to identify and resolve document number, revision, and status problem, and escalate issue to the appropriate person at the client organization.
• Maintained and updated drawings, material submittals, NCRs, RFIs, and other logs and presented DCC reports to the Project Director, Design, Project Control, and Site Supervision Manager in a timely manner.
• Examined all documents to assure higher degree of reliability for security, version, visibility, and availability.
• Competently organized and reviewed project deliverables with the engineering team and monitored quality to ensure all documents conform to established standards and procedures.
• Proficiently arranged and scheduled meeting/ appointments, oversaw travel and accommodation arrangement matters for office personnel, and preserved paper and computer files.
• Seamlessly administered a variety of support functions, including processing, and routing incoming mail, correspondence to appropriate staff members, as well as calendar and meeting functions.
• Interacted with engineers and other departments for all submittals to control all documents such as materials submittal, shop drawings, and request for information handling over files, and contractor payment certificates.
• Developed an induction program for employees and facilitated management in resolving HR matters, including reviewing group policies and providing advice in relation to employee performance, conduct and absence.
• Revised and updated policies, including traveling, insurance, medical, and R&M vehicle, Fuel, Bonus, sale incentive, Mobile, and parties, while handling group employee-related programs.
• Supervised, upheld, and forwarded payroll deductions in PMS to manager for revising funds requirement for disbursement of salaries. Oversaw booking and payments of staff traveling, insurance, medical, and R&M vehicle, Fuel, Bonus, sale incentive, Mobile, and parties’ payment claims in ERP.
• Entrusted with overall responsibility to process employee benefits and respond to inquiries regarding employee payroll status and computations, benefit and tax deductions.
• Played a stellar role in opening and closing accounts in SBT-COA and Oracle PMS, coding of vouchers, and checking edit list on daily basis before posting to GL.