To pursue a challenging career and be part of progressive organization that gives scope to enhance my knowledge, skills and to reach the pinnacle in the computing and research field with sheer determination, dedication and hard work.
Teamwork and Multi-tasking Ability
Flexibility & Confidence
Time and Self-Management
Worked as Principal in The Knowledge School Qaboola from 15-10-2019 to 15-10-2020 (1Year)
· Uphold educational policies and integrate the common core Head Office guidelines in each class curriculum
· Create benchmark for students and teachers and track progress towards those goals
· Develop programs that improve teacher performance and assist students in understanding class material better
· Provide guidance to the school’s network of student leaders and challenge those leaders to make the school better place
· Respond immediately to concerns from parents and school board administrators.
Worked as Campus Relationship Officer in Allied Schools Arifwala Campus Arifwala from 09-10-2017 to 01-07-2019 (2 Years 3 Months).
· Manage campus internal and external community relations
· Maintain front desk, handle admissions, inquires and deal with all tasks involved in marketing, promotion and record maintains, coordinate with head office CRMs.
· Develops and maintains excellent relationships with constituents
· Coordinates communication and promotional plan for campus
Worked as Campus Relationship officer in The Educators Waris Shah Campus Qaboola from 01-03-2014 to 01-10-2017 (3 Years 7 months).
· Processing student registration and payments
· Communicate with applicants about their applications
· Responding to information requests
· Referring prospective students to specific program directors for additional information
· Organizing and filing of recruitment documentation.
Worked as Computer Teacher in Best International School System Qaboola from 01-03-2011 to 28-02-2014 (3 Years).
Design, facilitate, and teach the Computer instruction component. Prepare execute lesson plans, assigning tasks and evaluating student work and progress. Develop course syllabus, assess, supervise, and motivate class students.