Having International experience in Saudi Arabia and Dealing with Multinational companies,working in diversified environments, I am expert in logistics,supply chain management , warehousing and transportation TQM, ADC, ASN, ASRS, AGVS, SRN Techniques.
Export and Sales Coordination
• Identifying new sales leads.
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
• Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential of new markets
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish relationship and set up meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
• Preparing quotes and proposals.
• Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
• Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
• Training personnel and helping team members to develop their skills.
• Developing relationship with other departments i.e store, logistics etc. to ensure the available stock and arrangement of deliveries.
• Monthly visit other cities i.e Jeddah, Taif and Burraidah for business development.
• Monitoring of the shipments to ensure the compliance of regulations.
• Reviewing LCL and FCL rates and fees.
• Maintenance of customer relations and participation in the organization's sales activities
• Assessment of new marketing and sales opportunities as well as presentation of those estimations to the respective managements.
• Ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of imports and exports.
• Liaise with Freight Forwarders regarding delivery schedule.
• Liaise with banks, insurance companies, and customs clearance agencies for arrangement of shipments.
• Contacting international buyers through emails and calls for scheduling shipments.
• Personally visiting the cotton waste traders in order to develop good business relations, new and existing.