A Certified Accountant with more than 6 years of experience in the UAE and Pakistan in diverse industries including Healthcare, PR Media-Marketing, construction and real estate. Areas of specialization include Financial Reporting under IFRSs/ IASs, Finalization of Accounts, Accounts Payable/ Receivable, Book Keeping, VAT Computation & Return Filing, Internal Audit, Payroll,ERP etc.
· Responsible for invoicing to the clients
· Support function to:
1) Accounts Receivables
2) Accounts Payables
3) Payroll Management- WPS
4) Petty Cash Management
5) Inventory management
6) Fixed Asset management
· Responsible for the general accounting function including preparing journal entries
· Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
· Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow statement and other reports
· Month-end and Year-end Financial Closings & reconciliations
· Prepare for and coordinate internal and external audit processes
· Review and recommend modifications to accounting practices and procedures
· Preparation and filing of VAT returns for company on timely basis & supporting schedules and documentation/responses required by the Federal Tax Authority, within the specified deadlines
· Maintain company’s VAT record and ensure they are fully up to date at all times
· Ensuring compliance with payment terms of contracts/ agreements/ licenses
· Maintaining ERP system by updating and entering data
· Preparing new employee files
· Coordinating with PRO for employment visa process and ensuing to comply with the labor law
· Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
· Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
· Preparing, updating and maintaining employees Leaves Ledger (Annual leaves & sick leaves)
· Maintaining current HR files and databases
· Reporting to line manager, responsible to perform the tasks assigned by seniors, audit of different departments of the organization.
· Verification and Inspection of compliance with company’s policies and procedures and with laws and regulations of regulatory bodies.
· Planning, execution and finalization of audit process of departments.
· Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annually reports.
· List of audits or tasks performed are:
1) Audit of Admission & Discharged department.
2) Regular pre-audit of Inpatient Billing before finalization.
3) Review of Costing- packages offered to surgeries patients.
4) Stocktaking of Pharmacies and surgical supplies.
5) Charging in Emergency departments.
6) Surprise cash counting of different cash counters.
7) Audit of Procurement department.
8) Audit of Transport department.
9) Clinical Audit etc.