I have working experience in different sectors particularly in Development Sector in Operation and in implementing Development projects. Throughout my career, I have been successful in working with community based organization and working with the rural communities at grass root level with NGOs / INGOs on Education and Emergency Disaster management. I have strong Coordination, Advocacy, policy and campaigning, communication, negotiation, Monitoring Evaluation, Media Coordination, training, presentation, and management, interpersonal and reporting skills and also Education Management.
Coordination with Administrator for implementing the policies, rules, regulation, and protocol of organization.
Maintain and update KPI’s database.
Maintain & update daily stock on ERP.
Attendance activity on FLOWHCM.
Nurturing CARR values (Care-Attitude-Respect and Responsiveness).
To Ensure rules & procedures in place regarding working hours.
To Ensure smooth Functions in ER & Manage Operation smoothly
To Ensure the Staff deployment & Strength in Shifts.
To ensure the cleanliness of all units in their respective Shifts.
To check all the instruments, equipment’s, gadgets are functioning properly.
Maintain office efficiency and safe & secure work environment.
Create, control, and monitor all administrative requirements of other department.
To update daily activity report to High-ups
I have worked as a District officer Pakistan Red Crescent Sindh in Mirpurkhas Divisional Branch,
My responsibilities were
01) To run the School Safety Program in Mirpurkhas Division by conducting Training Session.
02) Office Administration
03) Disaster Management
04) Basic First Aid Training
05) Relief work in field
06) Communication with High ups.
07) Maintain Liaison with Government officials.
08) Daily, Weekly and monthly reporting to Provincial Manager regarding Progress of Projects.
09) Arrange different events.
10) Accounts work regarding expense and making Bills.
My Job responsibilities included
1)To Coordinate inter-departmental communications.
2) To assist teams with securing supplies.
3) To maintain liaison with external agencies.
4) To manage schedules for the office.