Informing patients about the medical imaging process. Using devices such as computer tomography (CT) scanners and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines. Performing or directing radiology staff to carry out image-guided, diagnostic procedures. Working with radiology lab technicians to perfect image quality.
deliver lectures and supervise students during their clinical practice and research activities according to the study plans in the RMI curriculum, Keep abreast of developments in the field, plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, course materials, and methods of instruction. Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as Radiographic Anatomy, Radiologic Pathology, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Physics, CT, US, and MRI.
Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on related topics
• Supervise student laboratory and clinical work
• Evaluate and grade student class work, laboratory and clinic work, assignments and papers
• Keep abreast of developments in the field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues and participating in professional conferences
• Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, course materials, and methods of instruction
• Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and hand-outs
• Initiate, facilitate and moderate classroom discussions
I have work experience in Radiology Department in General Hospital Lahore