Land Surveyor for Roads Infrastructure and Civil Construction Projects. Skilled in use all kinds of surveying instruments such as Total Station, GPS Auto level, almost 6 year’s experience in professional practice in the field of civil work projects involved in the construction of Roads infrastructure, Bridges & Tunnels, Stormwater Networks, Hydraulic Projects, With well-known organizations in the construction industry.
• Skilled in use all kinds of surveying instruments such as Sokkia, Leica, Nikon, Topcon Total
Station, GPS, all types of auto levels.
• Highly skilled in fixing of control points close traverse and running of Level BM.
• Responsible for earth work, backfill, sub grade, sub base, asphalt base course and asphalt
• Worked as a surveyor responsible and supervised the Layout Topography, Area Calculation
and other survey activities.
• Responsible and Supervised civil works which include Roads, Stormwater Drainage Works
• Responsible and Supervised the all activities of the Road construction and finishing works
such as installation of Curb stone, Interlocks, ceramics cat eyes, Painting, Road marking.
• Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of
Perform survey assistant duties to the surveying department.
• Highly Skilled Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations
conducted at survey sites.
• Highly skilled verifying surveying data and calculations.
• Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of the survey in order
to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
• Highly Skilled incorrectness and completeness of ‘As Built’ drawings.
• Prepare daily logs and reports.maintain records of inspection made, work executed.
• Highly skilled in performing field inspection and work supervision to monitor the civil works
in compliance with project specifications and client requirements.
Assist and support surveyors in field surveys.
Assist surveyors in drafting survey notes and detailed drawings.
Conduct on-field survey and record measurements.
Analyze calculation in accordance to the plot features.
Coordinate with other surveyors on field survey activities.
Collect samples of soil, water, oil for testing in a laboratory.
Perform basic engineering calculations relating to survey activities.
Maintain logs, reports and records in relevant databases.
Ensure compliance of established procedures and guidelines in survey activities.
• Supervision of excavation, pipe laying, backfilling, Surface preparation, MC1, RC2 and asphalting as the project specification and standards.
• Witness of FDT Backfilling, Sub grade, Sub base, and Asphalt testing at site laboratory.
• Supervision an inspection of excavation and concreting as the project specification and standards.
• Responsible to organize, implement. Conduct and manage the QA/QC programs as per the Company Quality Policy.
• Controlling qualities of incoming materials on site, inspection of safety precaution of manpower and equipment with respect to the ongoing projects.
• Prepare snag list prior to Preliminary Handing - Over.
• Witness of FDT for Sub grade, Sub base, and asphalting.
• Visit the work site on daily basis and managers, workers and site activities.
• Monitoring the job's progress on daily basis and supervise spot problems quickly and contact the contractors /subcontractor to correct the issue immediately.
• Coordinate all Inspections; monitor the required tests and record inspections and test made as the Contract Plan and Contract Specification.
• Responsible for the material checking as per quality and quantity procedure
• Responsible for inspection of steel and concrete used as per required standards and specifications.
• Supervision an inspection of excavation and concreting as the project specification.
• Supervision an inspection of excavation and concreting for box culverts as the project specification.
• Prepare weekly and monthly progress reports.