I am a graduate and willing to improve my skills as much as possible. Fast learner with a
positive attitude who wishes to gain as much progress as possible. I can easily fit in a working
environment and learn to work of anything.
• Stand-up meetings.
• Scheduling Sessions.
• Creating User Stories.
• Preparing flow-charts.
• Resolving bottlenecks.
• Client Communication.
• Conducting BA reviews.
• Requirement gathering.
• Looking over VAS services.
• Scheduling internal reviews.
• Scheduling Internal Meetings.
• Assisting in Support Side activities.
• Prioritizing Tasks of each individual.
• Planning, executing and monitoring.
• Preparing and Monitoring Roadmap.
• Making sure to clear out bottlenecks and delays.
• Making sure of delivery of every task and milestone on time.
• Understanding technical requirements and delivering information to the team.
• Co-ordinating with the designer in order to get the designs ready as per the requirements.
· Taking Follow ups.
· Client Co-Ordination.
· Daily stand-up meetings.
· Preparing workflows.
· Creating User Stories.
· Conducting BA reviews.
· Scheduling internal reviews.
· Planning, executing and monitoring.
· Bridging in between the UAT Process
· Scheduling meetings when required.
· Making sure to clear out bottlenecks and delays.
· Making a cost estimation document for projects.
· Preparation BRD, SRS & FSD as per client requirements.
· Making weekly reports to keep management and client updated.
· Making sure of delivery of every task and milestone on time.
· Creating Gantt chart, WBS, Project Plan, scope of work for projects.
· Managing BA, QA, UI/UX and development department’s tasks.
· Updating and maintaining Project management system (Avengers)
· Following Agile methodology and Waterfall methodology according to the projects.
· Making sure that all the stakeholders have complete clarity on the ongoing projects.
· Managing multiple projects at the same time and managing their timelines accordingly.
· Having weekly meetings with management to prepare for upcoming projects or delivering progress update.
· Daily stand-up meeting with Team and reporting
· Weekly Meetings with Management and reporting
· Creating weekly schedules
· Implementing new guidelines to the team
· Client communication
· Working on Terra Forms.
· Keeping constant communication with the team to ensure no blocker is faced.
· Managing Jenkins
· Managing and Mentoring DataDog.
· Training new comers and making manuals to follow the process.
· Making sure operations work 24/7
· Planning monthly schedules of shifts.
· Sending Follow ups and escalation to the Dev team.
· Addressing team members administrative queries.
●Training new comers.
● Managing work load.
● Assisting and helping out team mates.
● Leading a team.
● Scheduling appointments via call or chat.
● Collecting information via call or chat.
● Booking reservations internationally.
● Co-ordinating with clients from around the world.
● Getting use to various websites, applications or softwares.
● Designing anything requested by the client.
● Preparing CVs according to the client’s requests.
● Booking flights.
● Making bank payments.
● Scheduling adds on Craigslist.
● Posting ads on Kijiji.com.
● Social media marketing.
● Assisting clients in different queries.
● Helping client’s maintain their websites.
● Getting information of different companies and people.
● Creating and maintaining, Google doc, Google calendar, Google
spreadsheet, and Google drive.
● Collecting information about products, companies, country policies, etc.
● Handling social media accounts.
● Communication with different companies and firms.
● Making orders for clients.
● Handling orders for the client (householdgoods.com)
● Communicating with customers for client regarding to his/her upcoming event.
● Understanding the client’s requirements and providing satisfying results.
This Internship was to gain experience for the office environments and to for-fill my university requirement.
Handling paper work.