To become a part of a global competitive organization to enhance my skills and contribute to the development of that organization.
1. Overall Head of Deep Freezer QA/QC & Technique department.
2. Implementation of Quality tools and Lean Manufacturing
3. Supervision of MRU, QA, QC and IQC Teams
4. Yearly Business Planning development & follow up
5. Evaluation of Main KPIs (PDR, Production, Market losses, Production losses, Process improvement, Product Improvement, Cost saving product as well operations, Team Training & Development))
6. Annual Budget Preparation and Allocation
7. Support in production achievement with minimum losses.
8. Aligning Manufacturing processes with Market requirements
9. Qualified Internal Trainer of TQM, Lean manufacturing & ISO 9001 QMS.
10. Responsible for auditing of ISO 9001: 2015 QMS.
11. Developing Relationships with Vendors & Vendor improvements
1. Rework/ Rejection Control
2. Improvement of Key Processes
3. Ensure Proper Manpower Training
4. QMS Implementation
5. Ensure Proper Sampling of Products
6. Responsible for hiring of inspectors & engineers
1. Training of After-Sale Engineers
2. Preparation of Training Resources for CSD
3. Daily Process Audit
4. Giving feedback to RND, Production and CSD for any Process Change
5. Market Return Losses Reduction
6. Compressor Analysis