Professional Administration / Human Resource Officer with over 5 years of experience who diligently monitors administrative Operations and provide support to senior executives and management in Administration and Recruitment matters. Skilled in assessment and discussing potential compliance issues with management. Analytical and Result-oriented professional adept at applying creative thinking to identify problems and resolve issues in a timely manner. Expertise include
Database management software including (Easy chair, Turnitin)
MOS Certification (Word, Excel, Power point)
Social Media Handling
Web and Internet research
Valued team player
Thrives under pressure
Area of Experience:
Administration, Management, Budgeting, Filing and Documentation, Employee Records, Implementation of Policies, Employee and Labor Laws, HR Strategies
• Provided full secretarial and administrative support to Lab Managers, Senior Executives and Department Director.
• Managed funding and oversaw several budget documents for maximum output of Projects.
• Organized a filing system for important and confidential, Institutional and project related documents.
• Composed and proofread projects correspondence, letters, proposals, reports, presentations and newsletters, providing accurate, concise, and error-free communication.
• Team management and scheduled in-house and external programs, symposium, seminars and workshops to enhance team performance.
• Managed phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, and fax etc.) addressed inquiries and resolved concerns.
• Maintained Director’s and senior managers of HR’s calendar, scheduling meetings and ensuring no conflicts occur.
• Planned and implemented overall HR Talent Acquisition strategy for immediate and long-term staffing.
• Performed duties in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, job adverts, check application forms, interview, shortlist and select candidates.
• Maintained employee records, attendance, leaves, safety and benefit programs including education, welfare health and wellness according to policy and legal requirements.
• Advised on payroll and resolve other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
• Reviewed employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance and labor laws.
• Answered employee questions and addressed employee concerns with company.
• Supported the development and implementation of HR initiatives and system.
• Measured employee retention and turnover rates.
• Oversaw daily operations of the HR department.
• Handled incoming calls and forwards information by receiving and distributing communication.
• Designed and maintain filing and storage systems in the office.
• Updated paperwork, maintained documents and word processing.
• Scheduled travel arrangements, accommodations and reservations as required.
• Scheduled and planed meetings and appointments.
• Performed general office clerk duties and errands.
• Helped, organized and maintained office common areas.
* 5th International Lahore Children Film Festival 2013.
* A Children Short Film Festival for the Children and by the children.
• Prepared and Filed account service-related documents such as Contracts and Clients Information
• Evaluate book of business accounts and update any entries as necessary
• Basic knowledge of Accounting Software, Peach tree, Quick Books and ERP.
• Follow up with clients who express concerns, complaints or issues
• Filed and processed internal information requests
• Update internal databases with account information