I am very keen to offer my services for your esteem organization for any suitable position. Currently I am working as a Assistant Gerenal Manager in The Residency Hotel and with Grace of GOD i am perform my duties efficiently and effectively.
I am an ACCA (UK) Member PIPFA Member and ICAEW (finalist). I have worked in different organizations in the position of Assistant General Manager, Finance Manager, Assistant Finance Executive and Lecturer. I have currently been working as Financial Advisor in a N.G.O since April 2010. I have attached my academic credentials for your consideration.
I also have attended various seminars and conferences about career Excellency and Professionalism. Along with this I also have diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance, Advance diploma in Accounting & Business and have working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Furthermore, I have also a membership of different NGOs like “World Wildlife Fund Pakistan” , Youth Parliament Of Pakistan” & Seed Out .Currently, I am also working for “Seed Out” as a volunteer in order to collect funds for their different projects.
Respond to customer complaints or inquiries. Solicit customer feedback, input and information through various communication vehicles. React to information and create a plan to consistently meet the expectations of all customers.
• Receives, resolved and assists the General Manager in resolving guest complaints and service recovery process.
• Ensure the planning and execution of established safety, security, quality, and hotel operations policies, procedures and practices.
• Plan and prepare work schedules and coordinate daily assignments and activities of associates to meet the needs of the hotel.
• Review employee performance and conducts personnel actions such as disciplinary actions and terminations.
• Maintains accurate records including cash flows sheet, guest floor limit, Ageing reports, direct billing etc.
• Assisting General Manager during Morning meetings or conducts the morning HOD meetings in the absence of General Manager.
• Assist General Manager in wage scale surveys and ensures employee wages are followed by the company and industry salary guidelines.
• Ensures property, grounds, physical plant and work areas maintained to standard.
• Builds strong working relationships and communications with hotel staff, HOD's and other departments to ensure maximum operating effectiveness and fulfillment of special event need.
• Ensure Finance Department meets its objectives & reporting requirements in a timely and professional manner
• Provide direction and guidance to all finance staff by clearly identifying key roles and responsibilities, setting individual target and objectives and providing constructive performance feedback on a timely basis
• Ensure that appropriate accounting procedures are in place, are understood and are complied with by all Finance staff
• Ensure that all proposal budgets, work plans and budget amendments are accurate and complete prior to submitting to the CFO/BOD for approval
• Review all donor reports for accuracy and compliance with reporting requirements prior to submitting to the CFO for approval
• Support the preparation and management of project budgets
• Work closely with program staff and accountants to review monthly financial reports prepared for comparison against CWP
• Preparation of financial reports for Donors and banks
• Preparation of monthly managements accounts, project accounts, and cash flow forecast
• Prepared project/program budgets
• Proposal and assistance in implementation of control procedures to meet budgetary targets
• Preparation and presentation of ‘OFU (Optimal Funds Utilization)’ report to CFO/Finance Manager
• Work together as a group to monitor, oversee and guide in fundraising activities
• Prepared management accounts, cash flow forecast and annual budgets for the institute.
• Prepared monthly payroll of the staff, teachers, and faculty
• Maintain daily petty cash fund
• Record account payable and account receivable entries in the accounting system
• Process student fee challan in the system
As an Assurance Associate, performed statutory audit and half yearly review for the following assurance clients:
• Coca-Cola Beverages Pakistan Limited
• Shezan International Limited
• Shakarganj Food products
• GAM (McDonalds) Pakistan
• Bata Pakistan
• Avanceon Limited
• Timely completion of study material
• Conduct regular test and mock sessions
• Assistance in pre and post course planning event
• Research and analysis of relevant study material