A professional experienced in the field of procurement, Logistic, custom clearance, and inventory management. Moreover, good interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills. I worked with several national and multi- national organizations around the Pakistan, where I utilized my technical skills to achieve the targets and also developed the best level related to the company's product thoroughly, the prices and quality offered, and delivery terms and conditions of all suppliers.
• Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
• Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
• Collaborate with key persons to ensure the clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
• Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
• Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
• Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
• Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
• Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
• Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
Ensure that the products and supplies are of high quality.
•Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
• Control spend and build a culture of long-term savings on procurement costs.
• Work with team members and procurement managers to complete duties as needed.
Design and implement all material plans.
Ensure compliance with all purchasing policies.
Evaluating suppliers, products, and services.
Evaluate and maintain all reports for inventory reorder. Developing sourcing strategies.
Discovering new suppliers.
Negotiating prices with vendors.
Examining existing contracts.
Finding ways to reduce procurement costs.