Results-driven Security/IT professional seeking a technical specialist position in the area of Information security environment and to pursue a challenging career in an organization that gives me tremendous scope for professional improvement and an opportunity to contribute back to the organization and the professional to the best of my knowledge and abilities.
- Develop & Implements the organizational security policies and procedures.
- Create technical and managerial documentation, topologies and metrics to support security tasks.
- Events monitoring, Offences reporting, Performing periodic system access reviews & Ensure
implementation of defined security.
- Responsible for handling information security related issues like IT Security advisories,
management of intrusion detection and incident response by coordinating with IT.
- Initiates, facilitates & promotes activities to foster information security awareness within the bank.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management and available 24/7 for support.
- Overseeing all IT operations including staff and infrastructure. - Provide functional and technical support to of 250+ systems within the organization. - Administration, installation, configuration and troubleshooting of windows server includingâ€™sDomain controller, Active directory, Email server, DHCP, DNS, Hyper-V, File server, VPN server,Antivirus server and Firewalls. - Manage Router, switches, VOIP and wireless network.- Management of IT operations (IT Development, Help Desk Support).- Coordinate with other departments to determine and addressing their IT needs and requirements.- Identifying vulnerabilities, the need for upgrades and opportunities for improvement.- Maintenance of all IT assets, records, documentation and IT Infrastructure.- With proactive management, inform administration about the issues that may arise/occur in thefuture with cost effective solutions.- Perform additional duties as assigned by management and available 24/7.
Network and System Skills:
- TCP/IP: 7â€™s Layers, IP Addressing, Subnetting and VLSM.- Switching: VLANs, Trunks, VTP, Ether Channel/Port-Channel, STP, RSTP, CEF, Layer2security, Multilayer Switching and Troubleshooting.- Routing: Static, RIP, OSPF (Single & Multiple Areas, ABR, ASBR, Virtual Links), EIGRP, BGP,HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, NAT/PAT, ACLs, Route Summarization, Route Redistribution, Route Mapsand SolarWinds.- Firewall & VPNs: PaloAlto, Site to Site VPN, Remote VPN, IPSec and GRE over IPSec.- Windows: Windows Server 2008/2012, DC, DNS, DHCP, RDS, FS, virtualization and ISA/TMGproxy server.
• Provide technical support to 15 remote branches and LAN network of 200+ systems within the organization.• Installation and troubleshooting of workstations with user level securities and permissions.• Installation and configuration of different software’s product as per client requirement.• Upgrade systems and network with new releases and models.• Participates in the implementation of new technologies across the bank security, disaster recovery, standards and service provision.