Proven expertise in communications, operations, security, and program management.
Highly motivated and results-focused professional with 27+years’ experience planning and executing operational procedures to ensure smooth and efficient operations of business. Adept at spearheading complex and effective projects at large organizations, while complying with budget and time constraints. Proficient in coordinating security operations while implementing policies and procedures to ensure public and staff safety. Track record in analyzing situations and making complex operation, administrative and procedural decisions, always keeping an eye on the end result and ensuring timely completing project. Skilled at managing everyday operations, supervising and motivating staff, and implementing organization’s policies to drive operational processes, productivity, efficiency, and bottom-line improvements. Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with executives, managers, staff, government and law enforcement officials to achieve goals. Ensure a high level of awareness by employees, contractors, and visitors in relation to security rules and procedures by coordinating with line managers.
Design and implement policies to ensure seamless operations of organizations in Islamabad. Administer call center activities, including event reporting and CRM reporting and assess all employees of the operations office in a timely manner. Establishpositive rapport with sponsors to handle operational functions and meet the business requirements.
Supervising day to day operations at Wahyd Logistics, ensuring movement of goods through a well-designed and streamlined process
Ensuring timely invoice generation for services rendered to the customers and follow up for payments
Building relationship with customers through delivering a complete functional end to end solution
Vendor verification for quality and reliability, ensuring provision of top class transporters to cater the needs of the customers
Efficiently supervised customer support center, supervised registration of vendors, and resolved all customer and vendor issues in a timely manner.
Successfully created and executed new procedure to identify and address disputes and develop mechanisms while ensuring procedural compliance across all documents and administration
Professionally trained new and existing groups for managing and conducting detailed risk assessments to achieve on-time and under-budget execution of core initiatives.
Organized meetings, symposiums, workshops, seminars, press conferences, and briefing sessions through collaboration with government departments, UN Agencies, NGO’s, research institutions, and relevant stakeholders at national level.Delivered first-rate support to the management in overseeing various activities as per agreed work plans of project activities.Under the formulated Balochistan drought assessment document by UNDP, delivered reports and findings of ongoing study regarding climate change vulnerability assessment of Pakistan’s water resources. Built synergies with potential experts on water to deliver maximum technical support and promote innovation in the water sector in the Balochistan.
▪ Coordinated with other projects and initiatives of UNDP and other UN agencies to integrate water sector issues tosupervise planning and budgeting of respective annual plans. ▪ Actively liaised with national and international technical teams and donors to explore avenues, examine resource mobilization from bilateral partners, and maintain letter/email correspondence with stakeholders. ▪ Interacted with stakeholders, partners, and Assistant Country Director to organize stakeholders’ consultations, meetings, and workshops,create project outputs, and updated database of all experts for the project.
Expertly revised programme initiatives and interventions from communications perspective and development/implementation of communications strategy via close coordination with NPD/NPC and programme staff and other stakeholders.Produced and presented information for journalists, public, UN and government agencies. Created, updated, and revisedprogramme website contents, including news, announcements,and events on regular basis.
▪ Delivered strategic direction and guidance to the management in establishing, administering, and executing communications and publication strategy to achieve desired goals.
▪ Achieved programme objectives by establishing effective working relations with UNDP and concerned UN agencies, government departments, and implementing partners.
▪ Identified opportunities for the program to assess public events/activities and organize public events, discussions, press conferences, briefing sessions, interviews, and launches.
• Establishing a Coordination Unit for implementation of planned activities of NYE in the Ministry of Environment
• Coordinating with attached department of Ministry of Environment, Other relevant Federal Ministries and provincial governments and other international agencies to initiate short and long term actions under the NYE 2009
• Preparation of progress reports on the completed activities.
• Distributing the project activities; monitoring the status of the implementation of decisions and coordinating follow-up actions.
• Coordinating the preparation of inter-agencies agreements, liaising with the different ministries and donors and private sector in establishing an optimal outcome
• Prepare work plans and activity charts quarterly
• Organize meetings, seminars and consultations to achieve the objectives
• Develop and update a communication and management plan
• Monitor financial flows with required checks and balances in place regarding NY 2009.
• Carry out any other relevant duties identified for time to time by UNDP and the Ministry of Environment
• Conduct periodical security review of 130 branches / offices of MCB in Karachi
• Conduct security briefings for bank staff and disseminate security and safety related information to staff
• Monitor performance and compliance of security contracts for externally managed security services
• Direct supervision of around 300 security guards and maintained duty rooster and duty schedule of guards for 130 branches / offices of MCB in Karachi
• Ensure security related equipment was fully functional and coordinate with relevant branch managers / office supervisors for periodic maintenance of the equipment
• Coordination with local law enforcement agencies and holding periodical meetings with concerned government departments
• Conduct periodical security review of WAPDA installation (Dams, thermal power stations, major NTC grid stations)
• Facilitated the Director Security in recruitment and training of security staff
• Facilitated the Director Security in posting / transfers of over 1200 WAPDA security staff
• Directly supervised around 130 security guards deployed at WAPDA House Lahore and staff colonies and maintained duty rooster and duty schedule of the guards
• Ensured that all security related equipment at the installations, offices & residential colonies are fully functional with requisite supplies
• Coordinated with government departments at federal, provincial & district level and attended periodical security meetings
• Plan and coordinated security arrangements for visit of technical staff and international consultants to installations / project sites of WAPDA at federal, provincial and district level
• Commissioned in the Armored Corps of Pakistan Army as Captain
• Served as Troop Leader and Squadron Commander in the 11 Cavalry (FF)
• Served as Aide de Camp (ADC) to the Governor of Punjab Province, Pakistan for 3 years
• Worked as confidential aide to the Governor of Punjab
• Responsible for day to day coordination of the Governor's schedule, travel and logistics
• Responsible for the security of the Governor House Punjab, Lahore and the personal security of the Governor
• Coordinated and ensured security / logistics of the Governor and his entourage during his visits / travels around Pakistan