Iam all rounder having 8+ years of experience in the Supply chain and finanace filed. excelent knowledge in the procurement, logistics, distribution reconciliation. A dynamic person, fast pase and have can do attitude, able to co-exist and a team player. Having masters degree in Supply chain/Fianance and Economics.
actively involved in the following areas.
Procurement/Supply Chain, Finance, Operations, Logistics/distribution:
Involve in the logistics service of Wackenhut PVT Ltd. Implementation of logistics shipment on ERP. Checking, reconciliation, authorization, distribution.
• Accomplished in making policies and Procedures of Procurement
• Effectively influences and aligns strategies and expectations and manages individual priorities given a set of performance objectives
• Vendor management
• Negotiate with supplier for goods and services
• To make sure that goods are procure on time
• Maintaining in records of supplier and supplies
• Develop and execute the sourcing strategies to drive lower costs for the Company
• Manages Suppliers including supplier development and performance management
• Analyzes data and strategic opportunity leading to the identification of potential Business Partner optimization gaps. Suggests and implements improvements/changes
• Effectively and efficiently negotiates and drafts Agreements to mitigate risks while driving business value to internal stakeholders
• Lead and manage projects, promotes teamwork and communications in coordination with colleagues and Business Partners.
• Optimizes Procurement processes to ensure Business Partners are able to make successful business decisions.
• Performs other duties as allocated
Settlement, Dispute management, Reconciliation
• Execution of finance IBFT REPORTS on vision Application by Avanza & Abacus
• Putting into practice of Dispute Management in company
• Development of Reconciliation reports for Card payment system
• Meet with Vendors for execution of reports and Changes
• Creating of policy & procedures of dispute Management
• Liaison with Auditors, Banks and other departments.
• Review reconciliations to ensure that they are prepared properly and follow-up on any unusual items.
• Encompass in SBP audit
Worked in Finance Division as Office Assistant, actively involved in the following areas.
Procurement, Nostro & SBP Recon, Treasury Operation, Provisions DEPT
Transferred to Procurement Department from Finance Department on Request
• To maintain a log of orders placed for materials and services under different projects.
• To select a reliable and financially sound vendor is a very important decision leading to timely delivery, high quality and competitive prices. Effective and efficient completion of projects is also based on this vital decision.
• Approve demands for procurement of all local & foreign spare parts and all necessary consumables required for normal maintenance and major overhauls etc. as per budget allocation.
• Optimum use of available resource is economical way.
• To ensure timely & correct ordering against purchase requisition received.
• To coordinate with Business units / user department for operational activities.
• To ensure procurement as per procurement procedure.
• To control price comparisons statements for required approvals and supplier selection.
• Correspond internally and externally.
• Entangle in negotiation where required
Nostro & SBP Recon: Managing reconciliation of account with Central Bank
• Maintain records for SBP audits
• To ensure that the payments are no due and will be reconciles through RTGS
• Reconcile Accounts Nostro Accounts.
• Involved in SBP audit
Treasury Operation: Serve in Treasury back Office from Finance Division on the specific task pertinent to Nostro & SBP Recon.
• For reconciliation of SBP accounts with Banks
• Blotter posting checking and maintaining
• Follow up money market for financial transaction
Financial Reporting: To assist in managing Specific/General provisions and credit
supervise markiting and sales& accounts of the company