To get a responsible position within a corporation that will utilize my experience, knowledge,
Problem solving capabilities and organizational skills for continued personal and professional
SKILL SET & CAREER SUMMARY
I completed Masters Business Administration with specialization in Marketing and B.Com (Hons.)
with 8+ years of experience in the field of Administration and management and also manage field
Professional expertise includes:
Building Resilience through Community based disaster risk management (CBDRM) Project of Indus Resource Center (IRC) Funded by OFDA & Concern worldwide at district Jacobabad.
• Conducted base line survey
• Villages identification for CBDRM Programming through HVCA tool
• Mobilization meetings with Communities
• Regular meetings with VOs/CBOs/NGOs
• Formation of village, uc, Tahsil, School level Disaster management committee.
• Capacity building of Committees
• Designing and conducting DRR trainings, workshops, Mass awareness Sessions, mobilization session, Dram’s.
• Support the District Manager in developing annual/monthly work plans.
• To prepare implementation plan and ensure project targets achievement as per project.
• Prepare progress report of activities
• Identification and Documentation, reporting of cash for work Schemes.
• To conducts visits/ monitoring Cash for work Schemes.
• Responsible to prepare activity completion reports, Daily, Weekly, on monthly and quarterly basis.
• Facilitate village disaster management committees and develop village and UC level DRM Plans.
• Distribution of DRR tool kit.
• Conducted Advocacy training on CBDRM
Being a Vocational Training Manger my job requires to Plan, Organize, & lead institute team and field team. During with IRM I implemented Skill Development projects in south Sindh and North Sindh with the financial assistance of Government of Sindh, UN Agencies, and various International Donors. I am liaison with S-TEVTA for various functions in Skill Development Project.
My responsibilities include:
• Coordinate with TEVTA & TTB
• Liaison with Donor, UN Agencies & NGO
• Capacity building of Institutes & Staff
• Management of Vocational Training Center
• Funds Mobilization
• Establishment of and Supervised Number of Field Training Centers
• Training Need Assessments
• Developing criteria for Social & Technical screening of the beneficiaries
• Ensuring Post Training Services
• Formation of Community Organizations
• Capacity Building/Skill Enhancement of Community
• Rural Development through participation
• Training Need Assessment.
• Establishing vocational field training center.
• Identification of building for Vocational training center.
• Ensure pick and Drop for female Participant venue to home.
• Regular monitoring Visit of Field Training Centers and Ensure the Quality of Training.
• Ensure the Security for female participants.
• Arrangement and Distribution of Refreshment to participants.
• Designing and Distribution of Tool kit among graduate participants.
• Arrangement for Certificate Distribution Ceremony.
• Support to graduate participant in business development and market linkage.
• Creating awareness for Natural Resource Management
• Capital Formation
• Data collection of area.
• Analysis on Base line survey
• Mass awareness
• Community Mobilization
• To provide the trainings to the local community mem
Collect base line data of all primary schools District Jamshoro, Clustering the primary schools at UC Level for Teachers Training, Preparation of Training schedule for conducting Primary Teachers Trainings. Conduct training workshops Primary School Teachers of District Jamshoro on School Hygiene. Strengthen the teachers in project area, Close coordination with Education department.