Looking for a suitable job relating my previous work experiences. To develop a career by seeking a challenging position in a progressive organization with an aim to contribute positively towards the growth and objectives of the organization to the best of my capabilities, to enhance ethical standards and to develop my professional skills for growth within the organization.
Log incidents/Requests/Interactions into Service Desk System, track through resolution and close tickets. Give additional support to ensure 24 X 7 Service Desk Operations as per the duty Roster. Research, resolve, and respond to inquiries based on Global standards and the use of Global support Systems. Provide accurate and effective solutions directly to end users for incidents of moderate nature to ensure user productivity. Ensure that incidents are escalated/prioritized in accordance with service level agreements and business need. Interact with other analyst in the resolution of issues to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on user satisfaction. Keep users informed of status of open service request/incidents and assist with system monitoring responsibilities. Participate in different projects to enhance the support service for end users. Assist IT Team in migration of end user's machines. Perform health check of different HO resources such as printers, photocopiers, projectors, board rooms etc. Communicate planned and short-term changes of service to end-users and contribute to adding problem solutions to knowledge databases.
Currently Working as a Customer Support Executive in IBEX Global for International North America Campaigns. Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media. Using telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information. Greeting customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling. Canceling or upgrading accounts.
Welcome passengers as they arrive at counter
Ask passengers for tickets and verify personal information
Make sure passengers have the right documents and visa
Assist passengers who may have lost their luggage
Issue meal vouchers to passengers of cancelled or delayed flights
Make sure at any special instructions such as fragile luggage is handled with care
Assist passengers who may have missed connecting flights
Checking in cruise passengers to various of places
Verified travel documents (passports, visas) and processed payment methods
Provided directional and local tourist information to travelers
Receive guests upon arrival to the port
Guide guests in relation to documents
Check validity of documents
Direct invited to tour desk services
Monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks. Installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and applications problems in person. Working within first or second-line support. Understanding how information systems are used as applying technical knowledge related to computer hardware or software.
Handling outsourced technical support issues of the company. Troubleshooting Network/Hardware and application related issues with all kinds of Mobile devices like Windows Mobile, iphones and Blackberry devices interfaced in network on different servers.
• Researching and identifying solutions to software and hardware issues.
• Diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
• Asking customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
• Tracking computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
• Talking to clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
• Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
• Providing prompt and accurate feedback to customers
• Referring to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
• Ensuring all issues are properly logged
• Prioritizing and managing several open issues at one time
• Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
• Preparing accurate and timely reports
• Documenting technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
• Maintaining jovial relationships with clients
Worked as an Assistant Hardware and Network Engineer in National Database & Registration Authority Regional Headquarters . (NADRA)
● Hardware - Perform hardware cleanups, parts upgrading, recommendations on replacements, general hardware maintenance and support of all project and client hardware.
● Responsible for designing, developing, and testing computer hardware, including computer systems, circuit boards, computer chips, keyboards, routers, and printers. Supervising the installation of the parts.
● Analyzing complex equipment to determine the best way to improve it.
Move inventory and materials across facilities
Process inventory for delivery
Sort, organize, and store inventory in proper location
Package items and label correctly
Scan delivered items and ensure quality
Report damaged or missing inventory to supervisors
Stack and organize large bulk items
Remove inventory from trucks or shipping and delivery to proper location
Update logs and documentation for inventory processing
Move materials from facilities to workstations, pick-up locations, or other locations
Ensure workspace is free of debris and remove safety hazards from aisles
Work as an active team member to complete team goals
Â Â Â Â Prepare documentation and inventory for audits