I am a results-oriented professional with strong leadership experience identifying probable risks, preventing accidents, and implementing safety management systems to improve safe quality operations. Solid understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and relevant legislation, codes, and industry best practices. Possess analytical, problem-solving, planning, and scheduling techniques to inspect, operate, and monitor facilities and equipment. Characterized as a highly effective communicator with sound safety judgment, technical and mechanical aptitude, and a passion for workplace safety. Incisive in drawing-up safe operational procedures, keeping records, and making recommendations following any accidents or incidents.
My key skills include Operational Management, Inspection Activities, Strategic Planning & Analysis, Hazard Identification, Environmental Safety, HSE Policies & Procedures, Corporate Reporting Guidelines, Emergency Response Plan, Fire Fighting, Team Training & Leadership, Risk Assessment, Process Improvement, Site Supervision, Accident Analysis and Incident Investigation
Attached is my CV which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Design, retain, and execute integrated management system (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001) as per revised standard requirements while carrying out process risk assessment and associated activities. Successfully supervise process risk, hazard risk, and environment risk assessment, noise level monitoring, and light intensity measurement as per standard requirements and guideline. Organize internal & external IMS audits activities in the company and retain records and documents by creating final report and meeting with department for closing of findings, evidence collection and record updating. Ensure legal compliance in the company by providing reports to the management.
• Improved the production process efficiency and safety, reduced waste, and prevented errors and defects by leading 5S, Hygiene & Safety rounds within company locations as per plan.
• Developed Kaizen to enhance product, processes, work area, and improvement in culture of the organization.
• Delivered strategic direction and guidelines to the management in overseeing safety activities and meeting local laws and legislation and SMC requirements.
• Efficiently revised, updated, and circulated IMS procedures and SOPs while following ISO Standard Requirements on new version of 2015 within various departments.
Actively liaised with various clients to ensure adequate compliance with company and HSE policy, standards and procedures. Developed site-wide employee safety programs, safety inspections, environmental monitoring and compliance programs, emergency preparedness, site security, and industrial hygiene/occupational health monitoring. Produced, retained, and presented environmental monitoring reports of plant liquid and gas emissions analysis to SEPA. Examined workplace to identify hazards and resolve all issues while preventing any injury or loss.
• Led internal audits and valuations to ensure compliance with ISO-14001, ISO-9001, and OHSAS-18001 policies.
• Enhanced personnel awareness by conducting toolbox talks and meetings and communicating HSE requests.
• Guaranteed excellent conditions of safety and lifesaving equipment at LCPL site as well as raised standards of environment by managing all health and safety activities.
• Prepared programs to facilitate employee engagement in the safety process as well as analyzed and implemented auditing protocols and procedure to deploy all programs according to the customer needs.
• Formulated guidelines, local procedures, and SOPs to develop occupational safety & health standards by retaining international OH&S standards and national laws SROs and regulations.
• Led environmental monitoring activities of projects and created EIAs, IEE, and short environmental monitoring reports for the management in a timely manner.
• Oversaw all health, safety, and environmental aspects of Turk Amine Plant, Naimat-Kausar (NAKA) pipeline project, and Sanghar South 3D Seismic Survey for United Energy Pakistan in accordance with EIA.