Senior-level supply chain and operations leader with extensive experience in creating strategies and leading the execution of all
supply chain activities, including NPIs, procurement, production planning, materials, distribution management and financial
performance. Able to manage and lead cross-functional teams to drive product supply and productivity improvements.
Led risk mitigation, while driving supply chain strategies for end-to-end pipeline management, inventory management, supply
planning and materials management. Skilled in key Cost management, negotiations and strategic decision making, perfected by 12+ years of experience in leading organizational business units.
NPI Management: Drove business area specific NPI launches and staff including coordinating specialized NPI planning resources, process and product engineering, data management to meet project launch objectives; capacity ramp on time, on cost target, within highest quality. Challenged existing design practices, ensured rigid adherence to SOP, timelines, processes and cost. Working with all stakeholders to managing the NPI launches in company to secure the EBIT targets.
• Cost Analyst: Analyzed new programs and projects reporting, analysis, and business plan activities by developing program component cost into WBS element and its structure as well as supplier tooling budgets, forecasts, and variance analysis by part and system level. Managed cost and investment reporting development with feasibility briefings including cost estimation, program management within budget. Presentation to management financial roll up of cost, investment, risks, opportunities, contingencies. Managed changes in component cost and investment working with change management process. Created category lead dashboard comparing multiple operations on key metrics of labor and material costs including results against predetermined goals. Enhanced SAP and excel integrated lookup data management methods, revision control with embedded notes, revision tab, SharePoint site establishment for access control. Completes all journal entries, analysis and presents varianceexplanations to plant operations and directors on a periodic basis. Audits and maintains accurate costs on a periodic basis and effectively communicate all product cost changes.
• Material Planning/Inventory Management: Managing a product portfolio of 140+ SKUs aggregated into 3 business segments. Responsible for managing process and Business planning (Demand, Supply & Production Planning, MRP, DRP). Preparing material requirement plan as per demand forecast. Tracking and maintaining inventory flows in the plant/warehouses for all items required in the plant. Generating purchase orders as and when inventory levels reach reorder levels. Efficiently managing the inventory levels & targets, for ensuring ready availability of material to meet production and dispatch & sales targets. Develop and implement inventory management strategies (safety stock, slow moving, customer returns) to maintain high customer service level based on POS.
• Sourcing / Procurement: Handling sourcing through identification of cost-effective suppliers for procurement with an aim of improving quality & reliability, managing the Outlines Agreements in system to ensure reliability and security. Budgeting funds for procurement and sourcing of materials ensuring optimum utilization of materials & maximum cost savings & generating synergies through negotiation and supplier relationship management. Sourcing and dealing with the suppliers for prices on direct/indirect material/products/services and placements of order through S4, SAP/SRM System, filling of LC documents to bank for LC issuance and follow up for materials arrival with foreign/local suppliers including packaging material.
• Logistics & Warehouse Management: Plan & optimize resources, capacities, procurement etc. integrated with MRP and DRP. Develop & execute weekly demand driven Distribution requirement Plans (DRP) of finished goods at WHs level. Supervising logistic operations viz., Sea freights & inland transportation up to factory/warehousing. Coordinating with Plant Protection Department, Clearing House Agents, and other external agencies for ensuring timely clearances and cost-effective transport solutions. Negotiating with transporters, shippers, etc. to ensure seamless and cost-effective movement of consignment & finished products to all over warehouses. Overseeing the 12 warehouses & store management overall the region and maintaining reduced inventory levels. Maintaining the stock of material without any variance by conducting perpetual stock verification and documentation. Implementing Standard Operating Procedures within the warehouse and training team members in maintaining compliance with these procedures.Commercial Operations: Managing the import and export operations, keeping compliance with custom laws, notifications, tariffs, custom rules and guidelines. Maintaining cost efficiency always while not compromising on quality/deadlines/ collaboration with third party and not exceeding the approved budget. Implementing cost saving measures to achieve substantial reduction in terms of lead time, production cost, raw material & product handling cost. Analyze/forecast Standard Costing for all material on yearly basis.
• Compliance: Strict adherence to FMC Safety, environmental standard & code of conduct for employees, CHA, contractors & transporters. To implement all FMC & Local laws regarding Custom, Excise, Import, Labor, environment, and safety. Direct and coordinate procurement & supply chain operations within company policies and procedures, working with global category managers on AI’s and Intermediates, preparing tolling and manufacturing contracts and assigning proper DOA to follow Corporate guidelines & standards. Usage of Ariba, SRM, SAP and BTT systems to compliance the FMC’s standards.
• Maintain appropriate relations with funders and make reports as necessary, ensuring compliance with any contracts
• Maintain day-to-day financial control of the service within budget heads agreed by the management.
• Ensure that all finances are properly administered and monitored, including credit control to vendors, employees etc.
• Advise on the proper allocation of resources.
• Liaise and negotiate, as appropriate, with the funding authority and other funding sources on future service delivery initiatives and developments in conjunction with the Director Finance.
• Liaison and negotiations with Leasing companies to maintain working capital requirements
• Ensure that appropriate financial regulations and controls are always in place and in use.
• Perform inter-company reconciliation and resolve any outstanding issues.
• Prepare and review detailed budgets for approval by the Director Finance in conjunction with the Management.
• Make regular reports to the Director Finance on income, expenditure, and any variations from budgets.
• Annual and quarterly financial budget review and variance analysis including management of working capital, vendor, debtor, reduction of cost &, cash and ratio analysis.
• Supervision of master data and maintenance of smooth data processing relating to payroll system, employee expense reporting system, Purchase order and Accounts payable system, and General Ledger.
• Development, documentation, compliance and improvement of standard operating procedures and internal control Systems.
• Review of monthly management accounts and presentation of various customized segment reports to the Director Finance and
• Approval of Employees Expenses and ensure timely reimbursement
• Fully responsible for the Internal and External Audit of accounts payable & purchase area.
Supervised and provided leadership and training to staff, ensuring quality work to manage expenses, vendors and staff payroll payments in timely manner. Delegate urgent assignments and prioritized duties to A/P staff, handling any issues which arose.