I bring along close to 02 years of hallmark career in track record of expertise in understanding operational frontline nature of the textile/Fashion industry while significantly contributing in enhancement of the capacity productivity of the organization, with an excellent set of leadership skills and commitment. Completed my B.Sc (Accounting and Finance) from FAST- National University, Lahore with a clear understanding of the manufacturing production cycle, expertise in conducting Forecasting, costing, product analysis.
Followed by a Master in Business Administration recently completed in December, 2018
My key skills include Category Planning, Procurement, Quality Control status, Sales Forecast, Product Analysis, Team Building Documentation, Primary / Secondary Research, Finance, Accounts, Credit Management, Team Leadership and Cross-functional Coordination
I was engaged with Warda Designer Collection (PVT) Ltd. Lahore as Category Planner where I was responsible for Grey fabric procurement, handled complete cycle of procurement from production to dispatch of finished products. During my carrier progression I have received several recognition. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organisation that fit my background. Please feel free to contact me by phone or email.
• Accountable for Grey fabric procurement, complete cycle of procurement from production to dispatch of finished products.
• Responsible for sales, formulated sales forecast and budget, prepared business proposal based on analysis of costing and sales for benefit of the organization
• Maintained record of master data, stock and inventory; effectively planned for procurement and fabric printing
• Conducted daily analysis to monitor work in progress and also maintain gross margin ensuring all timelines are met
• Handled category management and finished product sourcing; worked on Candela software for managing operations related to product definition, discounts, reporting etc
• Assisted direct supervisor in carrying out his duties and responsibilities; utilize supervisory and other functions called for on the project.
• Suggested ways to cut down on cost, improvise material movement and machine arrangement
• Conducted daily routine inspection of project progress and accomplishment.