To work in a career oriented and dynamically growing organisation having challenging environments where my professional qualifications, skills, experience and abilities can be efficiently applied and groomed.
1. Maintenance of cash book.
2. Handling of branch cash received for expenses from Head Office.
3. Handling of branch expenses, preparing vouchers and finalizing them for onward dispatch to Head Office.
4. Preparation of daily cash flow statements and all financial statements on weekly and monthly basis for onward dispatch to Head Office.
5. Handling of company accounts maintained in different commercial banks in Sialkot, preparation of Bank Reconciliation statements on daily basis.
6. As receivable officer, compilation and regulating all billing information and it's reporting to Regional Office Lahore for necessary billing purposes.
7. After receiving monthly invoices of all clients from Regional Office Lahore, dispatching them to the concerned clients and get these recovered as soon as possible.
8. Handling of Company all internal and external Punjab Employees Social Security Institution, Employees Old Age Benefit Institution cases and email through Microsoft Outlook.
9. To follow up the outstanding, current / old recovery by visiting repeatedly and also on telephone.
10. If there is any dispute comes, the same is reported accordingly to the superior official for settlement.
11. Also pay special visits along with senior officials to some clients for improving the business co-operative relations.
12. Any other assignment / task given by the seniors, regarding Accounts / Recovery, be accomplished on top priority basis.
13. Maintain Company Online Software about recovery.
1. Maintain of stock book.
2. Preparation of stock In and Out gate pass.
3. Maintain of computerised accounts using by peachtree software.
4. Maintain to all recorded of Vouchers and ledger.