Solid knowledge of IT Support,Field Operation,Sales & Marketing,Social Mobilization and Rural Development Projects.
2. Diverse experience as team leader handling several activities at a time.
3. Three year experience as a IT Team leader.
4. Two year experience as a Community Mobilization.
5. One year experience in Sales & Marketing
6. Well-organized, self-motivated individual with ability to rapidly learn new tasks.
7. Effective communication, interpersonal, intuitive, analytical and leadership skills.
8. Possess Master degree in Computer Science
School Survey regarding Take a Child to School.
Meeting with DEO M/F about Program implementation.
Training of School Teachers & Field Staffs.
Enrollment of out of school children's.
House Hold visit's for data verification.
Online data feeding.
• Planning and implementation of Monitoring.
• Social mapping designing of target area.
• Polio vaccinated child selection processes.
• Implementation of statistical tools and
methodologies of sampling.
• Provide track record and entries to ODK application.
• Collect and document feedback from the field.
• Acted as a source of information, Team Lead and responded of problems.
• Data Collection/ reviewing of all districts & FATA
• Assigned tasks, follows up and gives instructions as necessary.
• Carried out supervising, coaching, call monitoring, training, reviewing a disciplining of all activities.
• Attends, follows up & resolves RO/DEO complaints.
• Carries out performance monitoring, measurement
• Planning and implementation of activities.
• Survey/ Identification of Beneficiary selection processes.
• Organized community meetings with the targeted communities.
• Community trainings and awareness creation.
• Collected and document feedback from the field on implementation of the methodology, including challenges.
• Developed, maintain and improve mutual and beneficial relationships with key stakeholders.
Support the District Coordinator in coordination of program.
Support in the work plan implementation.
MIS entries according to work plane.
Ensure the quality of activities.
Visiting the field and participating in program planning and review meeting.
Support in the identification, support and facilitation work
Managing overall system and resources.
Data transfer to the respective Godown and Central server.
Purchase Day Opening & Closing.
Supervision of the whole system.
Staff training and development
Supervision/Managing computer hardware and software.
Hardware support in absence of hardware support staff.
Coordination with IT hardware support staff.
Solid experience as Social-Organizer at MIDP.
Thorough experience & knowledge of C.B.O’s formation.
Strengthening of C.B.O’s through Capacity-building & to develop C.B.O’s link with government/ non-government org.
Brilliant weekly/monthly field-report writing skills.
Ensuring team-work & capacity building of the staff as well C.B.O’s.
Supervision/Managing Project, Official & staffs activities