Seeking a challenging position in an institution to utilize my different skills and to contribute towards expansion, teaching, business and ultimate goals of profitability. I desire a position, which offers carrier growth, off and on job training which enhance my skills and knowledge in different fields. Seeking any task demanding honesty, integrity and ability.
Prepare attendance report of all staff for payroll process.
Monitor inward and outward inventory of construction material store.
Manage proper documentation of all receipts of material
Inventory record in Microsoft excel on daily basis
Properly handling of materials stock records in Microsoft excel
Maintain record of excel sheets for further process.
Incoming material verification before receiving
Manual record handling of all store process.
1. Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management.
2. Follow up the instructions and assigned task given by General Manager Admin/ Logistics and Admin Manager and other relevant authorities accordingly.
3. Inventory record both in hard & soft form, keep proper maintain of store inventory.
4. Major role is supply chain management in time.
5. Payment record to suppliers.
6. Select vendors after proper analyzing of Quotations.
7. Providing bills/invoices to finance department with Quotations.
8. Manage petty cash of the month.
9. Compiling all bills and preparing statements.
10. Maintain record of fuel slips and fleet cards issued to generators and Vehicles.
11. Maintain record of vendors’ payment bill and slips.
12. Maintain Attendance sheet of both Technical Staff and Support Staff.
13. Maintain record of stationary issued to sub-offices.
14. Letter sending and receiving from contractors and clients.
15. Arrange accommodations for staff.
16. Maintain bank documents record and maintain record of each Cheque issued
17. Withdraw and deposit in bank
18. Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
19. Perform data entry and scan documents
20. Manage calendar for Managing Director
21. Assist in resolving any administrative stock and placing order.
1. Keeping a track of attendance of the employees.
2. Filing the leaves forms and keeping a track of the leaves taken.
3. Filing other concerns instructions and correspondence of the employee to their personal file.
4. Assiat HR Manager to arrange technical interview.
5. Assist HR Manager to provide required data to prepare employment contracts.
6. Issuance of official memo regarding holidays and other necessary notices.
7. Keeping file updating of the employee EOBI, Social security and other relevant matters.
8. Communicate with Finance department in every end of the month regarding issuance of EOBI Cheque.
➢To maintain proper record of all incoming and outgoing letter.
➢ Letter dispatching
➢ Proper checking of timesheet of technical staff and attendance sheet of support staff in the last of every other month
➢ Maintain record of stationary issued to sub-offices (Civil office, E&M office, Drosh Office, Dir Office, Timergera office)
➢ Letter sending and receiving from contractors and clients
➢ Arrange travelling NOC for foreign staffs
➢ Arrange accommodations for staffs
➢ Maintain bank documents record and maintain record of each Cheque issued
➢ Withdraw and deposit in bank
➢ Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
➢ Perform data entry and scan documents
➢ Assist in resolving any administrative problems
➢ Address donors’ comments / queries on progress reports
➢ To lead a team member
➢ Target achievement activity
➢ Motivation of people
➢ Show efficiency to management