I am a highly motivated accounting and finance professional with hands-on experience overseeing general accounting and corporate tax functions as well as analyzing financial data and processing transactions. Articulate expert, instrumental in managing accounts and transactions, improving financial reporting efficiency, and providing support to achieve financial and business objectives. Proven success in formulating comprehensive financial reports and delivering high-quality service to clients for attaining customer loyalty and satisfaction. Thrive in challenging work environments and adapt to ever-changing demands of the accounting field. Possess remarkable interpersonal, communication, and cross-functional skills with ability to lead, motivate, and empower colleagues.
My key skills include Financial & Business Management, Budgeting & Forecasting, Accounts Reconciliation, Accounts Payable & Receivable, Financial Accounting, Audit & Assurance, Withholding Tax, Cash Flow Management, Financial Reporting, Risk Assessment & Mitigation, IFRS/IAS Regulations and Cost Benefit Analysis
Attached is my CV which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
• Supervise expense reports, credit memos, and invoices, in the web based accounting software, including yooz and respond to account payable team in US through calls and emails to resolve issues promptly.
• Deliver first-rate support to the management in reconcile missing invoices, credit card purchases, vendor statements, general ledger, monthlies utilities and other expenses analysis to ensure month end closure.
• Train, educate, and direct new hires to run "on boarding" process smoothly. Identify overdue invoices and complete payment of invoices within a timely manner while following payment terms.
• Track invoice discrepancy through invoice logs and integrate processed invoices on Microsoft Dynamics GP.
• Promptly make and answer queries and deliver excellent advice to US based suppliers on a variety of queries.
• Organized sales invoices, bank payment vouchers, bank receipt vouchers, cash payment vouchers, cash receipt vouchers and journal vouchers.
• Actively liaised with accounts receivables and payables departments to create aging analysis and reconcile all types of statements and accounts including bank, debtors, and creditors.
• Generated payroll of employees of the company, upheld petty cash, and resolved any discrepancies, while assuring safe custody of petty cash.
• Maintained records of postdated cheques (PDCs) issued and received to avoid bounced or returned cheques. Reconciled bank statements and petty cash ledger with daily collections received by sales department.
• Efficiently created reports from accounting software as well as disbursed travel and meal advances and regularized claim as per company policy with supporting documents.
• Recorded financial documents on as per requirement of SECP and PSX for listed companies.
Senior Accountant, Tax & Audit Department
• Facilitated internal and external audit team in performing interim and annual audit by scheduling, executing, and supervising annual and interim inventory counts and resolving queries of auditors
• Filed (monthly) income tax and sale tax returns and communicated returning tax office (RTO) during the tax audit of the company.
Senior Accountant, Corporate Affair Department
• Offered support to Company Secretary in creating minutes of board meeting and managing corporate affairs of the company to ensure compliance with Code of Corporate Governance issued by SECP.
• Filed statutory form regarding appointments of CEO, COO, Auditors, Legal Advisor, and Company Secretary.
• Cooperated with stock exchange and SECP to submit quarterly, half yearly, and annual financial statements of company and respond to inquiries of SECP and stock exchanges.