Assistant Manager Microbiology and Quality Assurance/ Food safety Hygienist at Ismail Industries (Ismail Nutrition-World food program-UNICEF division), Candyland, Bisconi, snack city
Assistant Manager Microbiology and Quality Assurance/ food safety hygienist at Ismail industries (World food programme division) ( Candyland, Bisconi, Snackcity)
Production and in process responsibilities:
Leading role in Internal & external audit coordinator •Supervise in process online QA inspections •Identifying and implementing improvements in exiting quality control procedures •Supervise Chemical and physical testing of raw material, Finished Goods products (Aw activity, Moisture, Solid % PH, etc) •To maintain lab according to ISO & HACCP requirements. •To maintain production floor according to HACCP, ISO, GMP standard. •Responsible for ensuring Quality product during different stages of production. •Supervise Manufacturing, Finished and semi-finished Products against standards. •Supervise and check products kitchen to FGs. •Work for Process improvement.
• .Microbiological Testing of Finished goods food products & Raw materials As per APHA, GSO, FDA- BAM , ISO and PSQCA methods and standard.
• Water testing of Potable, Non-Potable and Waste water for Total Coliforms, Fecal Coliforms ,Heterotrophic Plate Count, yeast As per APHA , GSO, FDA- BAM , ISO and PSQCA methods and standard.
• Handling with Lactobacilli, Psedomonas aeroginosa , E.coli, Staph.aureus, Salmonella, Aerobic plate count, yeast & Mold , Total plate count, Total coliform, Fecal coliform, Enterobacteriaceae, Vibrio.cholerae, Bacillus.cereus, Lactobacillus, Listeria spp , listeria.monocytogenes, clostridium and others organisms.
• Identify and to solve root causes of problems in products.
• Preservative efficacy test.
• Media Preparation.
• Growth promotion test
• Environmental Monitoring with Air sampler & settle plate count techniques.
• All equipment’s handling.
• Pathogen identification test.
• Gram Staining.
• Handle different Audits.
• Raw Material sampling, testing & reporting.
• Swab testing of workers hands, surfaces , equipments, packaging materials etc.
• Command on ERP, MS dynamics, ILMS system etc.
• Working with ISO, GSO, PSQCA, APHA, FDA-BAM, GMP & cGMP and other standards.
• SOP making, Testing methods development, Checklists and Formats development Maintain all the documentation relevant to Microbiology lab and Q.A.
• Revival of culture.
• Antimicrobial testing.
• Searching and Applying different rapid testing procedure.
• Culture Handling..
• Basic Information about Hazard analysis critical control point (HACCP).
• And many more assigned works.