Served in a diplomatic mission in Karachi as an Assistant Commercial Officer for 4 years and after an MBA-MIS degree in Business Intelligence specialized in project operations & performance management, Information System and technical advisor of process transformation : over 3 years’ experience of program design, performance monitoring, assessments and evaluations of large and complex emergency and development assistance programs. I have experience engaging with aid agencies’ program offices, technical offices, NGO/iNGOs, civil society, and implementing partners to work on child protection, education, governance, food security & livelihood, peacebuilding and stabilization programs. I am well familiar with socio-political aspects of Southern Punjab, Northern Sindh and ex-FATA districts of Pakistan.
• Provide technical advice and support (Assessments, surveys, case studies development, tool /questionnaire development) capacity building of partner on outcome impact orientation guideline,
• Responsible for designing, planning and implementing of the M&E activities of the project as per logical framework approach.
• Support and conduct Pre KAP, Post KAP, Base line and End line survey as per project design and documented.
• Develop monitoring and impact indictors for the project success and smooth implementation.
• Report weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually, Interim and end line report of project activities.
• Monitor the project activities on regular bases and support evidence-based decision making in project interventions.
• Conduct field visits to ensure quality of work and to identify the gaps in process of implementation and communicate accordingly in form of field visit reports.
• Provide inputs, information and statistics for project reviews and planning workshops and assist the Project Coordinator in preparing relevant reports.
• Keep close collaboration with project teams, CO/VO, Govt Officials and other stake holders in the project area.
• Prepare and maintain the MIS/data base of the project activities and will be responsible for the collection & analysis of different data in relation to the project activities.
• Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results and support monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of the project.
• Provide timely and necessary feedback on going project activities and its implementation to Project Coordinator.
• Check and verify project beneficiaries as per criteria in proposal documents.
• Ensure Complain Response Mechanism(CRM) at Field and Office level and orient about community and staff.
• Compile record, document and share success/failure case studies/stories project relevant with pictures/photos.
• Any other task assigned by Project Coordinator.
Implement and maintain the MIS of the project and contribute to the preparation of MIS reports as required, CHS and CWs performance reports;
Preparation of monthly/quarterly/half yearly/yearly MIS reports on Nutrition suppliments to screened children, mothers lactating and PLW and malnutrition cases findings , refered to BHU, OTP
Assist the Project Manager in preparing other relevant reports;
Organize and conduct training on MIS for project staff in data entry;
Assist Project Manager in the preparation of reports on the findings and lessons learned from project;
Provide input and update information related to local governance in RSPN,AAP,PPHI and ACF
Assist Project Manager in preparing monthly and quarterly reports on Project progress based on MIS reports on project activities;
Support to prepare Issues Log and Risk Log for the project;
Prepare and maintain data base in NIS System on the relevant information.
* Digitization and preservation of Gorverment archived Reocrd .
* System Maintanance and system security measures .
* Assist researchers to access digital record for research purposes
* Handled technical quesries and provide technical support
Assisting Consul General in Trade related matters .i.e. Arranging BOI Meetings, Organizing Trade Fairs & Exhibitions Handling trade queries received from Traders of two country i.e. Sri Lanka and Pakistan
Handling issues related to Import, Export and Custom i.e. Quota, PSFTA lists
Disseminating information to business community of Pakistan, arranging meetings regarding investment projects in Sri Lanka
Facilitating participation of delegates coming from Sri Lanka or going from Pakistan in bilateral trade exhibitions.
Conducting market research /survey for the Sri Lankan Products and to increase the exports of Sri Lanka
Handling administrative activities in the office.
Letter drafting, writing minutes of meeting, reports and keeping file records,.