I have done B-Tech (Mechanical) and having around 11 years’ experience with well- known multinational FMCG and Pharmaceutical companies. Currently Working as an Officer Machine Operations (OMO) with GSK Consumer HealthCare, in Liquid Syrup department (Panadol Syrup), on High-Speed CAM Filling, Capping, Labeling and Cartoning line, Responsible to Supervise and Operate line and to produce Quality product in compliance with cGMP/ Safety and protocols, as well as maintenance and records. Before this, I spent 04 years in Solid Care/ Vitamin department on Compression, Wrapping and Filling hard linked up lines. Where I achieved IPT performance recognition award against best performance, and a best saving Kaizen (3400 KGB Saving/ Increase in yield/ Productivity/ OEE and decrease in breakdown/ Changeover time.). Prior to now, I worked more than a year with Colgate Palmolive in Oral Care/ Dental Cream department on High speed Norden Matic Filling and Packing machines. Over and above that, I have 03 years’ experience as a Training Coordinator/ Admin Officer, Where provided administrative services to departments, facilitate for all kind of trainings for Blue & White color staff (Technical & Management Training), Arrangements, Transportation, Meeting Scheduling, Taking minutes of meeting, Accommodation Arrangements(for locals/ foreigners), Document Controlling, Composing and Translation of material, Raising Purchasing Orders/ GRN via SAP, Arranging & Communicating with vendors, Certifications, Event management, Maintain employees data base, Matrix & Scorecard where I achieved more than 50K man-hours against training. I have a good set of skills in communication and soft skills. Furthermore, I am professional Freelance Translator with 08-year experience (part time job), and have worked and completed a lot Translation/ Transcription projects, for Machine manuals/ maintenance manuals, Training, General, HR documents, EHS, Legal documents etc., for Local and international clients, like, Philip Morris, GSK, Lilt.com/ TransPerfect/ Lionbridge (For Snapchat, WhatsApp, Twitter and Facebook legal and policy documents), Media Corporation Singapore, db Dubai group etc.
Looking forward for a Production Supervisor/ Shift In-charge position, where I can utilize experience and enhance my skills abilities.
• To comply with HSE, Quality, cGMP, & GPS Policies and Regulations.
• To update Line Level Board
• To maintain daily production reports, records, Hourly performance sheets, OEE Sheets etc.
• To performance Line Clearance for batch Approval
• To perform Compression, Wrapping & filling of Product in accordance with P.I / SOPs.
• To produce targeted/ scheduled production with Quality, and defined KPIs.
• To perform Change Over / Change part
• To attend daily meeting (Tier -2)
• To perform / assist maintenance with Engineering Team
• To coordinate with GPS team for improvement in production
• To comply with Safety requirements
• To provide all administrative support and facilitate to all department.
• To arrange transportation, sending invitations, meeting scheduling, making minutes of meeting
• To coordinate and facilitate for Internal/ external, and local/ Foreign based training.
• Develop full year Training Plan, on the basis of Departmental Training Needs Assessment (TNA)
• To have a follow up/ arrange/ schedule the trainings (Internal/ External) throughout the year in accordance with Training Plan.
• Development of Technical Training Material for different machines.
• Arrange & Coordinate for all Internal/ External Trainings for Management/ On-Floor employees regarding:
o Technical Trainings
o Skill Development
o Soft Skills
o EHS & Quality related.
• Facilitate trainers / trainees with required things.
• Maintain the record of trainings like, attendance, feedback, and evaluation etc. in accordance with company policy/ departmental procedure / ISO standards.
• Translate the training material from English to Urdu, Sindhi languages or vice versa.
• Maintain Data Base/ Matrix of all employees’ trainings with Man-hours/ number of session.
• Ensure that EHS and Quality are integrated into all activities and adherence to EHS policy and procedures are strictly maintained.
• Arrange & Schedule a detailed Factory Orientation plan for newly hired employees/ visitors.
• Maintain the Scorecard for Analyzing the data/ objectives/ targets