M.COM in Finance and Administration.
- Sound knowledge of the finance administration and technological approach for the analysis and implementation of the projects.
- Ability to resolve queries and issues concerning pension, tax filing, insurance policies and regulations.
- Knowledge of banking rules and regulations concerned with the company accounts.
- Ability to handle cash receipts, company account payments, payrolls and general accounts.
- Capable of supporting and handling annual finance audits.
- Ability to maintain record book and ledger entries.
- Proficiency of working with MS Office and Open Office with good command over finance related applications.
- Talent to develop and implement capital expenditure plans.
- Believer of team work, with confidence of handling the task alone as well.
- Efficient time-management skills.
- Hard-working, dedicated and sincere towards profession.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Excellent in communication in written and verbal both.
- Ability to handle the team.
Cash management, transfers and book keeping.
Tax paying to FBR of Filer & Non-Filer
Preparing cash checking voucher and bank reconciliation statements
Checking of CFW attendance sheets and payments sheets.;
Preparing field payment schedules and sharing with program teams.
Updating allocation tables (Staff, Running cost, Vehicles and Premises)
Performs other duties as requested by Finance Manager.
▪ Supporting Management Accountants as required.
▪ Daily inputting of sales & purchase invoices to the finance system.
▪ Identifying and promoting cost-reducing measures.
▪ General ledger maintenance & purchase & sales ledger data entry.
▪ Updating & entering journals for sales revenue and other transactions.
▪ Processing of sales invoices, expense &credit claims.
▪ Making Journal Voucher, Bank Payment Voucher through MIS.
▪ Train other Finance Assistants with new areas of work.
▪ Assisting in the filing of Tax returns & VAT returns.
▪ Filing, archiving & photocopying of invoices, statements and correspondence.
. Cash management, transfers and book keeping.
▪ Meeting arrangement, for M&E UC Secretory, UC Clerk, & Dupery Directory.
▪ Collecting Data from Filed Camp and Gatekeeper LHWs.
▪ Facilitate Gatekeeper LHWs Data Entry staff, UC Secretory & Uc Clerk.
▪ Report weekly, monthly, quarterly,( Programme side )
▪ Facilitate the District Co-ordinator.
▪ Field visits.
▪ Implement and coordinate with DBR Team
▪ Recommend further improvement to increase the Daily, weekly task of DBR Data submission.
▪ Daily Submit Data, Accept, Generate Register & Upload CRMS Online.
▪ General ledger maintenance & posting, Filing
▪ Processing of purchase invoices,
▪ Making Financial Report (Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly) to the District Project Coordinator.
▪ Monthly Budget Follow up, debt Follow-up Summary.
▪ Bank Reconciliation.
▪ Making cash request weekly.