A proactive & committed auditor with vast range of experience in large scale public listedcompanies. Recognized as an exceptional performer with strong risk assessment, data Analyticsand problem solving skills. Review in core areas of risk based internal audit, compliance audits,control risks assessments, operational audits, system based audits and financial analysis.
With immense passion towards the field of auditing & having gained thorough expertise in allthe concepts and theories of financial inspection, looking forward to achieve a challenging andrewarding position with a dynamic group utilizing the skills developed through educationalbackground and work experience allowing professional growth and career advancement with anopportunity to excel.
1.Assist Audit manager in planning, developing, implementing and reviewing audit plan for the Internal Audit Functions.
2.Plan and conduct various audit activities as per internal audit plan.
3.Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplications, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, management policies and SOP's.
4.Examine and evaluate financial and other related systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
5.Prepare complete audit reports and present to sr. audit manager and head of department.
6.Follow up on all outstanding internal audit observations and action plans till the implementation for smooth operational work.
7.Periodically & surprise stock take of inventory including stores & spares, raw materials, packing material and finished goods.
8. surprise cash and income audits.
9. Verfication of Vendores and customers ledger's & reconciliatin.
10. Conducting (pre & post audit) of;
A. Payment vouchers of services and suppliers.
B. Plant imprest
C. Employees’ salaries, benefits and final settlements.
11. Performing other financial verfication of;
A. Sales and Receivables. (SO, DC, invoice, dispatch, collection,aging)
B. Purchases and Creditors.(PR, Quotations, CS, IGP, GRN, Invoice,Payments)
C. Medical reimbursement to employees.
D. Employee’s loan disbursements.
E. Advance payment to suppliers.
12. Inventory analysis (highlighted dead stock, reduction in inventory and other matters)
13. HR & admin and implementation of HR polices regarding employees’ benefits.
14. Conducting all others tasks as per audit scope and assigned by management.
1. To review the means of safeguarding assets and verify the existence of such assets to appraise the efficiency of utilization of organizational resources.
2. Periodically & surprise visit of branches /ware house for stock taking of Raw Material, finish goods and check all types of registers (In & Out).
3. Conduct audit of branches concludes findings & suggest recommendations of audit observations and its follow up till the implementation for smooth operational work.
4. Verification of Purchase Order with invoice, inward & outward gate pass, Goods receive notes at the time of payment made to supplier’s (pre & post audit)
5. Verification of branch expense Imprest/contractors payment (pre & post audit).
6. Reconciliation and verification of branch income, stock and assets.
7. Dealer’s balance confirmation and statement reconciliation.
8. Verification of staff/employees’ salaries and final settlements.
1. To ensure purchase order, receiving and invoices are matched.
2. To receive and process all invoices, expenses forms and request for payment.
3. Book keeping of creditors invoices/bills into system and processing of payments accordingly.
4. Scrutinizing the attendance record of all employees of the company and processing monthly salary till its disbursement.
5. Monthly E-filing of withholding tax returns of suppliers, employees and preparation of monthly with holding challans.
6. Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements and continues follow up to reduce the queries regarding cheques.