A dynamic and multi talented professional with exceptional financial knowledge having degree of MBA(FINANCE) from institute of management sciences(IM/S)
- Well versed with concepts of financial management as well as financial instruments such as Debt, Equity and Mutual Fund
- Quick decision making ability, organized with excellent presentation skills
- Good MS office skills especially key software such as MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Undertook project involving auditing and making audit reports along with seniors as well as analyzing accounting transactions of a company of 1 month
- Avid traveler, love to read financial magazines and play Piano
- Part of College's Business, Finance and Debate group which won numerous Inter-college competitions
- Strong academic credentials having scored distinction throughout school and College
- Involved in projects that entailed studying of reach and performance of micro finance institutions in Pakistan.
Strong leadership and motivational skills.
Ability to handle pressure.
Excellent in communication in written and verbal both.
Ability to handle the team.
• Implementation of bank policies & operational procedures Head Office instruction ,state bank Prudential regulation and other directive in respect of conduct and operation of the branch.
• Customers queries and complains are handled and resolved in a proper time period.
• Process, monitors and supervises all operations like cash system like clearing remittances, clean collections , WHT, reconciliation and other branch banking operation in adherence to bank’s internal polices & procedures and the state bank regulations
• Monitors, supervises and authorized daily financial and non-financial transactions.
• Monitoring of daily performance and transactional activity.
• Accuracy of data and effectiveness of the operational systems.
• Branch operational discripencies are identified and regularized.
• Monitors suspicious transaction through daily/periodical review of various system generated reports and escalation of the same to controlling office.
• Implement and monitor customer service delivery standards that the branch provides error free and quality customer service.
• Co-ordinates with internal and external audit teams: SBP guidelines and that branch get acceptable audit rating on internal and state bank inspection.
• Credit administration; complete check list before disbursing loan.
• Austerity measures in spending, controls expenses and maintain expenses within budget.
• Security and compliance of passwords and system managements as per strict controls and polices.
• Financial reporting to Head Office.
• Verification of beneficiary’s micro enterprise.
• Monitoring and evaluation of loan and beneficiaries micro enterprise.=
• To ensure that income/ charges on all non financial services are recovered as per SOC and posted in their proper GL Head.
• Supervised the transaction of loan amount posted by MFO (Micro Finance Officer) before disbursement.
• Monitor all types of account opening, sample review, cash (excess/short
Preparing daily financial reports
dealing walking customers