I am a dedicated and innovative with related education, practicum, and experience to contribute to long-range operational objectives in Mechatronics Engineering role. Knowledge of methodologies of automotive testing, mechanical design and drive-line system functionality. Skilled in designing and managing high-technology engineering systems for automation of industrial tasks. Practiced in the development of alignment procedures and electromechanical design initiatives. Efficiently create and review calculations and collaborate with other engineering staff. Able to convey complex technologies to a variety of skill levels. Talent for quickly learning new information, procedures, and technologies. Exceptionally organized and able to multitask.
My key skills includes Mechatronics Engineering | Quality Assurance & Control | Engineering Analysis | Process Design & Drawing | Preventive Maintenance | Electrical Machines & Circuit Analysis | Mechanical Design & Drive-Line System Functionality | Manufacturing Procedures | Time Management | Problem Resolution/Troubleshooting Skills | Technical Skills
Technical Skills: Anaconda, Ubuntu, MATLAB, Xilinx ISE, RS Logix 500, ANSYS, Coventor ware, AutoCAD, Solid Works, Proteus, Express PCB, COMSOL, CISCO Packet Tracer, PV SYST, SketchUp, LEGO Mindstorm, WordPress, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Office
Programming Languages: Python, C/C++, Assembly, Verilog, VHDL and ROS
My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
· Utilize acute engineering knowledge and technical expertise to introduce the Grade 8 students with the Arduino Controller and get them prepared for the National and International Robotics Competitions.
· Manage students of Grade 4 to Grade 7 and teach about basic of robotics, trained them on building a robot and program using LEGO Mind-storms Kit.
· Identified research title in the field of Biomedical Engineering, performed detailed literature review related to the topic for optimizing Accuracy of fNIRS-BCI and carried out the dataset of four class fNIRS-BCI.
· Designed and developed Novel Method to improve the classification accuracy, devised novel method & testing the novelty using different classifier as well as made comparative studies with the previous studies.
· Carried out the designing & simulating the tactical grade accelerometer model, readout circuit for accelerometer.
· Managed lab consumables, equipment, software and services also facilitated in lab maintenance and organization.
· Actively contributed in overseeing startup and shutdown of the whole plant and creating tentative SLDs of WAPDA sanctioned load of 2.2 MW.
· Designed daily shift and maintenance report and daily and monthly cost sheets of the plant for daily shift activity.
· Streamlined and supervised service and maintenance activities while following plant safety protocols.
· Installed and maintained latest HPM motor compressor of Ingersoll rand while working on utilities, such as boiler house, screw type air compressor and air dryer, RO plant, chillers, and fire water system.
· Raised production capacity from 0.8M to 1.2M liters per day while overseeing upgradation Project “STEP 1”.
· Analyzed and supervised everyday production process, created technical/production reports and maintained the catalogues in a timely manner.
· Achieved bottom line results by executing safety standards and valuable suggestions for waste minimization.
· Ensured accurate diagnosis and swift resolution and rectification of complex issues and processes.
· Successfully installed Avionics components and tested flight control integration while attaining hands-on knowledge of fabrication process of Super Mashak training planes and JF-17 fighter jets