-> About me:
A passionate engineer, with an appetite for learning about the latest technology stacks, I love to be in a situation where I can cure complex problems through my skill set. With an ongoing experience of 4+ years, I have delivered the number of successful jobs on time.
- I have a portfolio of around 10+ successful projects of my employers.
- Received Director honor badge twice in my academics.
- Awarded 2nd position in hardware category in SPEC held at PAF-KIET.
- Got scholarships twice in my academics.
- C, C++, Python, Free-RTOS, Linux-OS, Bare-Metal
- Development of Graphical user interfaces.
- Internet of Things and Embedded Systems.
- Firmware development of micro-controllers (Arm, PIC, AVR, Nordic Semiconductors).
- Communication Protocols: UART, RS-485, I2C, SPI, Ethernet, USB, TCP/IP , Wi-Fi. 1-wire, USB
- Low levels drivers: ADC, DMA, SPI, CAN, TIMER, PWM, DAC, FLASH, WDG
- Storage:- NOR FLASH, EEPROM, USB-MSC
- PCB design and development.
-> Why me:
- I am a fast learner, dedicated and a team man.
- Loves to solve complex problems.
- Cost-effective, Optimize and Quality based solutions is my priority.
- Adaptive to the latest technology trends.
• Firmware development on ARM Cortex M processors.
• To develop and maintain device driver.
• Test cases planning & Execution of test plans.
• Custom boot-loader.
• Porting, debugging and optimization of the firmware.
• TCP/ IP , Ethernet, I2C, SPI, UART, RS-485 and custom protocol.
• To prototype embedded hardware.
• To develop drivers for the interfacing modules.
• Test, verify, modify and improve firmware.
• Technical product documentation and suitable component selection.
• To develop the drivers for the interfacing modules.
• Successfully design and developed "Automatic Faucet Controller".
• PCB layout, routing, and schematic development.
• Prototype and testing of embedded hardware.