Determination,diplomacy and excellent interpersonal skills good listening,writing and verbal communication skills. A confident and determined approach. Ability to work in a team and to lead. Decision making and multi tasking. Passion and integrity Self-motivated. Hard Working.
Overseeing the general maintenance of all facilities of the Campuses through effective supervision of the operations team and working with the rest of the University offices.
Design work flows for smooth operations of the Campus.
Coordinate with internal offices as well as external contractors and vendors to help complete Campuses activities.
Suggest and develop new proposals for improving the overall operations of the Campuses.
Supervise general administrative and support services.
Ensure that operational and capital expenditures are in line with the approved budgets and provide monthly management and expenditure reports.Also updates internal data base with order details.
Ensure compliance with all legal requirements regarding finances, procurement and employment.
Tracking order and ensuring timely delivery according to order.
Researching potential vendors.
Monitoring shock level and identifying purchasing needs.
conduct market research to identify pricing trends.
Prepare cost analysis.
• Manage day-to-day Sales Operations with strong and swift monitoring.
• Take sales order to customers and sales persons on daily basis.
• Communicate and coordinate with distribution section to ensure accurate preparation of Dispatch Order properly.
• Preparation and submission of Annual publicity Tax.
• Resolves customer service issues to the customer’s satisfaction.
• Provides direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues.
• Ensures that proper cash handling procedures are followed.
• Handling daily office expense and petty cash.
• Prepare and submit Sales Tax Invoices & Customer Ledger on monthly basis in SAP.
• Prepare and coordinate deposit activities in SAP.
• Perform all necessary account, bank and other reconciliations in SAP.
• Monitor customer accounts for non-payment and delayed payment in SAP.
• Review with sales field force daily on Primary Sales Target achievement to plan accordingly in SAP.
• Perform an initial and then periodical review to analyze operational effectiveness of workflows.
• Create or revise policies and procedures to support effective and efficient workflows.
• Monitor sales support staffing levels and administrative cost territorial.
• Maintaining an efficient work environment.
• Assisting in preparing &then implementation of sales strategies as prepared by the Zonal Sales Manager.
• Within the framework of delegated authorities; promote communication, coordination and cooperation between other departments.
• Maintain all necessary record & e-mails of approvals and others relative to responsibilities.
• Ensure compliance with company policies and departmental behavior.
onitoring of projects under cost leadership program & support in the preparation of cost leadership dashboard.
• Verification of related cost savings after discussion with owner.
• Work closely with owner of Financial Planning for day to day prioritization of work load to ensure delivery in accordance with deadlines. Also take guidance on methods for ensuring high quality business insight.
• Pre-assessments of all commercial offers.
• Support to all the departments in preparation of business cases.
• Check and follow required documents about import License.
• Place order to suppliers and closely follow.
• Follow up orders and communicate delivery plan with customer.
• Follow up transport.
• Other tasks assigned by owner.