I bring along close to 11 years of hallmark career in successfully streamlining the HR domain with focus on authenticity and accuracy while significantly contributing in enhancement of the capacity & productivity of the organization, with an excellent set of leadership skills and commitment. I have completed my MS degree program from RIPHAH INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, MBA in Human Resources Management from University of South Asia Lahore and B.Com from Punjab University. I possess proven ability in managing and organizing skills, recognized as a hands-on results oriented professional who can rapidly identify problems, formulate tactical plans, initiate change and implement effective HR programs and manage modern HR Systems in challenging and diverse environments.
Result-oriented HR & Administration Professional, possessing over 10 years of experience with expertise in recruiting the best fit for the organization, shortlisting resume from portals, conducting induction sessions, managing & maintaining HR records, and ensuring adherence with company HR policies, HR system, Recruitment Selection, Training Development, Organizational Development, Health and life Takaful, Head Accounting Budget, Payroll Processing, Developing JDs, Benefits & Compensation, Performance Appraisal, Rewards, MR Compliance, labour law, Promotions, Transfer, Grievances, Succession plans, Employee retain and career development, Employees record and Attendance. Passionate and Focused, Demonstrated excellence in developing & maintaining strong working relationships with Hiring Managers, Account Managers, Vendors and other Team or Staff Members.
I am currently engaged with The Siddiq leather Works as HR Manager & Admin where I am responsible for implementing effective HR Policies & coordinating direct administrative support for the office. During my carrier progression I have received several recognition. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background. Please feel free to contact me by phone or email.
Responsible and lead the Recruitment Life Cycle like preparing job advertisement, ensure and schedule interview in assigned Turn Around Time (TAT), and make sure smooth on boarding process.
• Make sure that Employee verification and world check screening is done before on boarding.
• Developing and implementing Company’s policy Manual document w.r.t HR issues of Recruitment and Selection, Head Hunting, Advances, Promotions, Salary variance, Leaver and Joiners, Increments, Other allowances, Absenteeism, Overtime, Change in tasks, Contract renewal, MTO & Apprenticeship programmes.
Holidays/leaves, discipline, terminations, Exit interviews, External and internal communication, Resignations,LWOP, Handle misconduct, Monetary deduction, Final Settlements of employees, Acquaintance about labor law, Update HR records in ERP and recruitment and selection of candidates, Leavers and Joiners, Turnover ratio.
• Lead Performance management cycle, objective setting, continuous dialogue, yearend review, calibration and handling employee grievance related to performance management
Leads and executes the on-boarding of new employees to ensure new employees and repositioned employees have proper orientation, access to information and resources needed to be successful in the role. partners with departments to create a comprehensive onboarding plan which includes supervisor-led training for new employees, new hiring, new initiatives, resolving grievances and other intricacies in department.
Facilitates talent management initiatives to drive engagement, build business capabilities and enhance retention in assigned plants. partners with hr team to ensure consistency with talent initiatives organizationally pertaining to practices and policies in partnership with operations.
communicates hr practices and procedures to operations leaders and supports them in executing performance activities, compensation tasks and corrective actions.
Effectively partners with hr team at business unit level and head office as appropriate
Provides technical/expert support to plant teams in the execution of hr function.
• Lead Transformation Journey for digitization of Department and deployment of software skills.
• Lead Organizational Health Survey Campaign and to assess overall performance of an organization and prepare action plan to meet the gap.
• Payroll processing of Plant pertaining to setting up shifts programme.
• Supervise the Employee Welfare Committee and take necessary initiatives for Employee Wellbeings
• Lead Observe, Innovate and Change (OIC) campaign and encourage employees for maximum participation in terms of idea sharing.
• Succeed in employee engaging activities like “Birthday Celebration”, Sports Gala, Promotion celebrations etc., Best Worker and “Anniversary Activity Plan”.
• Responsible for Launching of Manager and Supervisor Trainee Program to fulfill the future Requirements, succession Planning succeeding by talent.
• Extensively in Coordination with third party contractor, Government related officials like (EOBI, PESSI, Labor Department, Labor Court) and execute planning for employee health & life insurance cases.
• Ensure the efficient delivery of HC services to employees, in cooperation with the Head Office.
• Provide inputs on training needs (TNA, coordinate with the concern to ensure facilitation of training requirements ,develop and implement on the job-training for the team.
• Provide inputs for the development of manpower plan and Staff Cost
• Preparation of job description by analyzing the roles and responsibilities of missing designation and make sure that relates to KPIs to keep on track.
Report on HR policies and programs of the entire organization at factory (Siddiq Leather Works (Pvt) Ltd) Mother Company of Urban Sole, Siddiq Renewable Energy and Head Office Level.
Developing and implementing company’s policy manual document w.r.t HR issues of Recruitment and Selection, Head Hunting, Advances, Promotions, Increments, Other allowances, Absenteeism, Overtime, Change in tasks, Holidays/leaves, discipline, terminations, Exit interviews, External and internal communication, Resignations, Handle misconduct, Monetary deductions, Fuel allowances, Health and life Takaful cases of employees etc, Final Settlements of employees, Staff payrolls, Acquaintance about labor law, Update HR records in ERP and recruitment and selection of candidates.
Effectively identifying training needs analysis at all levels every 6 months and then imparting such training externally or internally and then reporting its effectiveness to CEO within 1-2 weeks to optimize and develop skills of current staff members.
Propose and implement wage and salary structure, pay policies, performance appraisal programs, employee benefit program etc. Monitor for effectiveness and cost containments.
To review the organizational chart every year w.r.t tasks, designations, Jobs descriptions, succession planning and future openings.
Initiating, implementing and continuous reporting of Employee/supervisor suggestion program.
Planning, managing, implementing and improving the annual performance appraisal review in July/August, maintaining score cards of staff members by evaluating their performance in Criteria meeting by establishing in KPI’s (key Performance Indicators) score card.To verify and approve Departmental Quarterly Quality Objectives Achievement Reports.
Plan and implement proper HR system in alignment of Company.
Maintaining AMS (Attendance Management System) of entire factory staff and workers.
Process of payroll management system of factory personnel, benefits and compensation of staff members.
Monitor and control new hires ensuring compliance with the already set and approved annual manpower plan and headcount.
Needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
Makes assessments of effectiveness of training in terms of employee accomplishments and performance pertaining to create the annual appraisal calendar, manage the communication with employees.
Organize different events at factory level like Annual Dinner, Sports Event, MTO programmes, student visits for research and development, awareness sessions for staff and labor members by external body.
Reporting on MR policies, programs and implementation of the entire organization at factory, Siddiq Renewable Energy and Head Office Level.
Establish in-house management training programs w.r.t technical and general matters to coordinate with Manager Administration for administrative and recruitment matters.
To establish, maintain and implement the systems in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards and departmental procedures of both environmental and quality.
Maintaining OTMP (Objective Target Management Programme) yearly, risk assessments, legal aspects and other documentation of ISO documentation as per need by department.
Report on the performance of Quality and Environmental system to management pertaining to scheduled meetings.
To plan and provide assess training related to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 within the Organization.
Provide training about the awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
Manage the CAR related issues to do the CAR Follow up and to verify the Preventive Actions taken.
Receive the Change Request/New Document Request Forms and to take the further actions on them to avert intricacies and probes by customers.
Maintain and update information about the applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
Arrange Quality / Environmental Council Meetings and prepare minutes of Quality Council / Environmental Council Meetings.
Prepare the ISO documentation and audit physical equipment (machinery) Total Productivity Maintenance (TPM).
Conduct the Internal Audits of various departments reflecting to their follow up audits and to close the audits of both generic 5’s and ISO documentation.
Maintain liaison with the regulatory bodies, follow and implement PPE’s and SOPs of factory, follow up emission plans, evacuation plans and drills of departments.
Monitoring emergency systems like smoke alarm system/detectors, hose pipe, looking after installation and mechanism of water storage tank, exist doors, evacuation maps and work instructions of factory vicinity etc.
• Plan & manage all HR Functions i.e. Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment, Staffing, Training & Development, ensuring the department complies with all recruitment Policies, Laws, and Regulations
• Responsible for Setting up, monitoring and then tracking employee probationary periods
• Handled recruiting, terminating, replacement of active and deactivate employees on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and other HR records
• Responsible to carry out background and reference checks on prospective employees with complete checklist before hiring them
• Handling admin related work like issuing ID cards to the employees, handling employees’ insurance policies and claims and supervising revenue budget of the admin department.
• Responsible to handle final settlements of employees by conducting exit Interview to process for Provident Fund with-in allocated time-frame.
• Managed attendance master sheet of Central Regional employees and providing relief, processed payroll information on accurate and timely manner before the end of every month.
• Prepared reports for Admin, Account, HR Officers and all employees on staff sick leave, absences and holiday leave.
• Responsible for providing HR support service to colleagues in the Central Regional Human Resource Department while handling employees Health Care Reimbursement cases and with the continuous coordination with Adamjee.
• Proficient in structuring and implementing innovative Administrative policies/procedures to generate undivided commitment and dedication among personnel.
• Conducting end-to-end recruitment process for different channels which included sourcing, phone screening, scheduling interviews and taking interviews etc.
• Managing the complete recruitment life-cycle right for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources, collaborating human resource requirements in consultation with heads of different functional and operational areas, facilitating smooth joining formalities and finally having the candidates on board.
• Implemented HR programs effectively, aligned programs and outcomes with business and people strategy.
• Responsible for liaise and coordinate with Government agencies for business activities like labor, Property tax and police and local govt.
• Developed, managed and monitored the performance of multi-skilled work force and ensure smooth implementation of HR policies for manpower planning, recruitment, selection, induction as per acquisition plans of the organization
• Efficiently handled record management functions including Employee update, employee data maintenance for salary purpose and resolving all queries related to workflow, entitlement & leaves
• Maintained a flawless communication with employees for timely resolution of employee grievances and harmonious working environment; Managed employee relations and staff welfare issues.
• Planned human resource requirements in consultation with heads of different functional & operational areas and conducting selection interviews.
• Organized training and development programs for managerial as well as non-managerial employees