I am currently working with Dynamic worldwide logistic Group as a Credit Control Executive. My responsibilities include timely recovery of payments within due days in order to maintain healthy working capital for our organization.
Reporting to Credit Control Manager
Responsible for debt collection and AR reconciliation
Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
Facilitate due receivables by sending bill reminders and contacting customers.
Manage customer relationships regarding collection issues, resolve discrepancies and follow up
Providing up to date information to management as and when required, on a timely basis Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with stakeholders
Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Department.
Fortnightly making the outstanding statement on MS excel and send to all SPO's, Division, Branches with different analyzes.
Make necessary adjustments between Receivables and Payables Amount of clients upon receipt of an email request from concern SPO
Collection & follow up of income tax challans, post-JV in ERP, and submit to the taxation department.
Updating their credit days & credit limit
I am looking after country wide UBL Bank Operations & my core responsibilities are mentioned below:
• Maintaining Daily MIS of Sales report
• Maintaining weekly MIS of Stock report
• Tracking of Campaigns & Events pertain to sales
• Coordination with the upper management & line staff mangers to facilitate business
• Looking after the operations of United Bank Limited Bancassurance department
• Facilitating HR to perform their activities smoothly.
• Sales support & promotional activities within the organization & with the partner banks