To join a professional dynamic team of Goal oriented people and achieve excellence in my career through constant struggle.To effectively and efficiently use my abilities towards personal and organizational growth and become an important part of the organization.
1) Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
2) Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
3) Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies.
4) Verifying bank deposits
5) Managing day-to-day transactions
6) Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks
7) Posting daily receipts
8) Verifying and approving SO’S
9) Managing Bank Guarantees
10) Identify outstanding account receivables.
11) Take actions in order to encourage timely payments
12) Prepare and present reports on collection activities and progress
1) Prepare and submit billing data and medical claims to insurance companies.
2) Ensure the patient’s medical information is accurate and up to date.
3) Prepare bills and invoices, and document amounts due for medical procedures and
4) Collect and review referrals and pre-authorizations.
5) Monitor and record late payments.
6) Follow-up on missed payments and resolve financial discrepancies.
7) Examine patient bills for accuracy and request any missing information.
8) Investigate and appeal denied claims.
9) Help patients develop patient payment plans.
10) Maintain billing software by updating rate change, cash spreadsheets, and current
1) Assisting Accounts & Export Manager in day to day activities.
2) Making Sales tax Invoices, Purchase orders, Production Orders and getting
approval from GM.
3) Attestation of Export Documents from ICCI, TDAP, Treasury and there submission to Authorized Banks .
4) Supervising Production & Packing Team to ensure delivery on time.
5) Communicating with different vendors for the purchase of goods.
6) working on Accounts Receivable to ensure company receives payments for goods
and services, and records these transactions accordingly.