Throughout my professional career, I gained the immense technical knowledge of different types of
IT and Security Products, and supervise Datacenter, Surveillance Operations and maintenance related activities. Multi-certified (MCSE, MCSA, CCNA) systems administrator with experience managing network, server infrastructures data-center and surveillance operations across V-sphere, VEEAM SOFTWARE, ICMSPRO, SMART PSS, Window server 2012, 2016 platforms. Effectively plan, install, configure and optimize IT infrastructures to achieve high availability and performance.
Throughout my professional career, I gained the immense technical knowledge of
different types of IT and Security Products, and supervise Datacenter, Surveillance
Operations and maintenance related activities, where I multiplied my technical skills on
multi-branded equipment’s environment which includes Cisco, Dell, Dahua & Hikvision
etc. for Managing and live monitoring of IP Networks, Core Devices and IP cameras for
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
• Completing hardware implementations, upgrades and repairs.
• Provided technical support for all networked devices, including computers and voice systems.
• Purchase approved hardware and software, and install networking system, including user stations.
• Network Diagrams for Branches, and Datacenter using MICROSOFT VISIO.
• Design and present recommendations for required hardware, software, and system configuration.
• Configure and test network and each workstation.
• Troubleshoot network problems and solve without any delay.
• Monitor and maintain system at all times to ensure zero outages.
• IP Configuration on NVR, Cameras, Printers, IP Phone, Biometric Machine, ATM (Dahua, HP, Dell, Hikvision, Cisco).
• Managed different Tenders and RFQ’s.
• Prepare and Manage SLA, Business Correspondences, Reporting and Documentations.
• Direct and Supervise Technical, Field teams and coordinates with Subcontractors to maintain and satisfy customer requirements.