Under direction, performs a variety of professional level accounting duties involved in preparing, maintaining, analyzing, verifying, and reconciling complex financial transactions, statements, records, and reports maintains the accuracy of the Hussain industries ledgers assists in the preparation of assigned budgets, annual audit, and year end closing and provides highly responsible staff assistance to assigned management staff.
1. Perform a variety of professional accounting functions supporting operations maintain accuracy of general, revenue, and expenditure ledgers.
2. Supervision of cash handling and preparation of cash voucher (CPV), Bank receive (BRV) and payment vouchers (BPV), Purchase and Sale invoices ,
3. Reconcile financial ledgers and records prepare financial statements and reports, general and ledgers and supporting schedules and resolve discrepancies.
4. Review and audit all accounts payable, purchase orders, cash receipts, payroll, utility billing, and other accounting records and transactions ensure money is posted to correct accounts and that all accounts balance.
5. Provide assistance in the development of the annual budget assist in the review and validation of the annual budget create a variety of spreadsheets, documents assist in preparing the final budget .
6. Prepare bank reconciliations and related journal entries for a variety of accounts.
7. Prepare a variety of monthly, periodic, and annual financial and statistical reports and account summaries prepare treasurer reports prepare and file annual State Controllers Reports.
8. Assist in preparation of year end closings and accompanying financial reports.
9. Participate in the year-end audit compile and prepare supporting schedules, work papers, and financial reports as requested by auditors.
10. Performing all types of financial matters of company and providing supervision to subordinate staff .
Cash handling and preparation of cash voucher (CPV), Bank receive and payment vouchers, Purchase Vouchers, Sale invoices and reconciliation of ledgers,