I bring along close to 25 years of hallmark career in Procurement Management while significantly contributing in enhancement of the capacity productivity of the organization, with an excellent set of leadership skills and commitment. I have completed my Bachelors of Arts (BA) from University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan. My professional record demonstrates hands on exposure in heading new-set ups/ diversifications, managing business with emphasis on value addition to existing procurement operations, escalating business progressively by undertaking organizational restructuring, generating significant cost savings and developing integrating procedures, service standards operational policies.
My key skills include handling Strategic Planning, Plans Procedures, Procurement Management, Administration Management, Cost Saving Initiatives, Liaison Coordination, Cost Optimization, Compliance, Negotiation, Health and Safety, Leadership Acumen, Training Development and Team/ Staff Management, Logistics Management, Cataloguing of Equipment, Marketing Management.
I am currently engaged with MNM Aviation Services Serene Air Lahore, Pakistan as Shift Supervisor where I am directing development and implementation of key strategies / contingency plans and making sure the end-to-end provision of procurement solution. Playing a fundamental role in working with end-users to recognize requirements and deliver service stipulations to clients in an efficient manner. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background. Please feel free to contact me by phone or email.
Store Incharge at International Pharma Labs Lahore.
• Act as Shift Supervisor and Inventory Manager at MNM Aviation Services, Serene Air Lahore; ensure skills enhancement and development of every individual in the team by providing direction, motivation and training to team
• Develop and lead development of department plan which delivers key target objective; manage department, staff, protocols, disciplines and processes
• Develop, document and execute comprehensive plan to drive optimal customer service and profitability. Update to end-users related to procurement process development and follow up purchasing strategies to determine satisfaction levels for improving superiority of goods and services
• Guide & mentor team members in accomplishment of objectives; improve their performance through counseling, skills enhancement. Create and sustain a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivate high performance amongst team members
• Supervise entire operations ensuring timely execution while adhering to company’s guidelines. Identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and accuracy. Improve all aspects of operational planning, and logistics services
• Maintain the budget of all the expenditures incurred and present same to Top Management. Strategize, create budgets and plan & provide logistics in support of those needs; evaluate demand patterns and develop short/long term demand requirements
• Managed the implementation of best practices in all relevant business functions ensuring fulfilment of business requirements while delivering quality service in line with company vision, mission and strategy
• Provided dynamic leadership to the organisation and introduced new ideas and creative approaches to the business
• Achieved professional success in every endeavour; an enterprising individual with excellent problem-solving skills in fast-paced environment while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
• Identified, developed, and evaluated marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and mark-up factors. Formulated, directed and coordinated marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, worked with advertising and promotion managers
• Negotiated contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, established distribution networks and developed distribution strategies. Advised business and other groups on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of products and services