• Legal representation in both civil and criminal cases
• Case facts investigations, witness statements recording and relative facts determination
• Electronic and non-electronic research for applicable laws, regulations and statutes
• Legal file arraignment from start to finish to ensure all case related materials are properly organized
• Write memorandums, briefs, legal opinions and case summaries
• Draft correspondence and legal documents, such as contracts and mortgages
• Record formal statements applicable to the case facts
• Help senior lawyers during trials by handling exhibits, taking notes, or reviewing trial transcripts
• File exhibits, briefs, appeals and other legal documents with the court or opposing council
• Call clients, witnesses, lawyers, and outside vendor to schedule interviews, meetings, and depositions
paralegals and legal assistants help lawyers prepare for hearings, trials, and corporate meetings.
Legal Skills and Qualification
• Legal Administration Skills
• Litigation, Client Relationships
• Organization, Planning, Attention to Detail
• Confidentiality, Dependability, Client Confidentiality
• Assist to General Manager And Country Head
• Responsible to handle all Schemes And Incentives on All Carry Products
• Responsible to Check Returns From Dealers And Maintain Record.
• Responsible to verify all Dealers and orders
• To Maintain Performance Sheet Of Each Sale man and Report To General Manager
• Maintain the record of Dealer ledger, Also coordinate with Reconciliation manager
• To Arrange Stock From Vendors and Warehouses
• Ensure timely deliveries of all Carry products at required destination/regions
• Maintain Record of Delivery Orders , Policies and Rates
• Coordinate With Sales Staff & Managers
• Handling Debtors & dealing in recovery based issues
• Rates checking as per policy each showroom
• Daily Reports checking on Following Issues
i. Audit Opening Balances Each Showroom
ii. Audit Closing Balances Each Showroom
iii. Check Petty Cash On Daily Basis
iv. Online Data Tally On Visits to Showroom
v. Maintain Files & File Logs
• Calling for reports and rates reconciliation.
• Prepare Daily Sale report and Forward to G.M And Director.
• Verify Target of Each Branch and report to G.M about performance of Branches.
• Compose Salary vouchers 2 Region.
• Responsible to Maintain student record Each Class.
• Responsible to Prepare fee voucher each Student.
• Responsible to tally fee record with Bank Statement.
• Responsible to Guide students for admission.
• Prepare students performance report and forward His/her parents.
• Responsible to Maintain the Record of Teacher’s Salary.