5 years of Marketing experience ( Digital and Linear) in Telecom, Advertising and with a strong track record in successful marketing. Excel at developing Marketing and Communication strategies according to various market challenges. Have the ability to conceptualize the big picture as well as pay careful attention to every last detail. Strong and persuasive communicator and perform best under deadline pressure. Specialties: Corporate Branding and Communications
Product Positioning and Branding Methodologies
SEO, PPC, SMM, LEAD GENERATION
Advertising & Research
Marketing Budget Management and Cost Controls
Public Relations and Agency Management
High Profile Event Planning and Management
• Managing the budget of PKR 230- 300 Million.
• Major responsibilities are Brand Management (budgeting, planning, and execution of the corporate main brand campaigns), Communication (ATL, BTL & TTL Communication).
• Lead Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC), strategize and effectively implement strong market activation plans, brand launches and merchandising according to the defined Brand’s Growth Priority and ambition.
• Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications and activities.
• Analyzing competitor performance and market trends to provide recommendations for brand development.
• Contributing to and developing marketing plans and strategies.
• Evaluating and analyzing pre and post-buys of each campaign being aired.
• Interact effectively with other departments (Regional Teams, Products, Sales, Supply Chain, Finance and Global Teams) to support marketing objectives and deliver brand growth.
• Work closely with creative/digital/media agencies and assist with new product launches.
• Project Execution & Team Management, Franchise Network Expansion and Giving Trainings & Orientations.
• Continuously monitor brand performance and competitor activities.
• Recommend & coordinate the execution of market research. • Sales volume plan achievement.
• Responsible for Share, SOS & CTS scores.
• GRPs and CPRPs value enhancements and efficiencies.
• Develop & deploy marketing initiatives, according to the Marketing Calendar. Develop strategic direction and communication, (Thematic campaigns, grassroots activities, promotions).
• Monitor brand performance and analyze the effectiveness of brand promotion, advertising, and pricing strategies.
• Making Proposals, Budgets & Contracts, Analysis & Presentations, and Media Audit.
• Work closely with the product management team to define and prioritize marketing materials and programs.
MANAGE THE DIGITAL PLATFORM OF
360 Degree Digital MarketingDigital Sales GrowthManaging e-commerce sales for a group of companiesMaking KPI'sMaking monthly targetsManaging teamManaging category managersAgency CommunicationDigital Strategy & PlanningDigital Media Buying & Planning StrategyGrowth HackingOptimizing FunnelOptimizing Cost per conversion / conversion optimizationSearch Engine OptimizationPortal SEO StrategySocial Media OptimizationSocial Media Paid MarketingGoogle Ads Paid MarketingRe-marketing & Dynamic Re-marketingSnapchat MarketingYouTube AdvertisementNewsletter MarketingEmail MarketingAPP Installs CampaignsSMS Marketing automation on cart & notificationsMarketing AutomationSocial Media GroupsWhatsapp GroupsPaid PRLocal BloggersGuest Posts on BlogsInfluencer MarketingPaid Banners on PR SitesBrand PartnershipsCollaborations on BarterLocal SEORe-marketing
GOOGLE ANALYTICS AND GOOGLE ADWORDS CERTIFIED Sr. DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST.Handling all Website, Social Media, App and Digital Departments and working along with Digital agencies, Brand Team, PR Team, Bloggers, IT Teams & Marcom. Working in Marcom Team and taking all Marketing Campaigns to Digital Channels. Closely working with Brand Teams, Brand Managers, PR Team, Corporate Communications & C Level Marketing related operations.Also working to assist the Digitization of the organization on all levels from HR to Customer Support to ensure the organization meets all digital goals.Working:• Manage PTCL Website & Analytics• Mange PTCL Apps & their Analytics• Performance Marketing, Growth Hacking for Organization• Proactively taking lead for Digital Marketing Related Decisions• Digital Reputation Management• Analysis, Research & Innovate to Launch new things in Digital Space of PTCL• Make Digital Strategy• Integrate Digital Strategy along with all marketing channels• Manage Digital Teams• Manage Digital Agencies• Manage Digital Campaigns• Digital Media Buying• Facebook Marketing• Twitter Marketing• Linkedin Marketing• Youtube Marketing• Internal Digitization• External Digitization• Re-marketing & Re-targeting• Meeting Goals & KPI's
• Product Support to Internal Customers
• Achieving on time product releases with support of various departments
• Contribution in development of new projects and their implementation after approval
• Providing support to Line manager on day to day tasks relating to product
• BB Customer upgradation to higher speed through various campaigns
• Liaison with different departments for smooth process flows and improving current processes
• Identifying potential strategic alliances
• Coordinate with Regional, Customer Care, Revenue and other teams for their day to day guidance
• Involved in marketing & promotional strategies with Marcom department
• Managing the work of new interns in the department
• Member of Executive Committee (1-hour weekly meeting)
• Interview and select Team Members
• Serve as liaison with my team’s Advisors
• Represent my team at Executive Committee meetings—especially in communicating any problems team may be having—and disseminate any information from the Executive Committee meetings to Team Members
• Organize weekly team meetings and attempt to include everyone if possible
• Outline an Action Plan (template provided) for team for the year and set the dates for the deadlines of the tasks outlined in team’s Action Plan
• Enforce the deadlines that you have set, as well as any set by Director
• Understand the importance of delegation of work and actively delegate; responsible of an equal share of the workload
• Manage team expenses and handle issues of team compensation in coordination with the Finance and Human Resources Manager
• Maintain list of people that your team encounters
• Send a detailed update about team’s activities to the Communication Coordinator in timely manner.