Seeking a challenging assignment to provide a discernible value-add to an organization and enhance my skills in a formalized Industry, capitalizing on my multi-faceted capabilities and my good academic credentials which would harness my all-round personality traits, skills and encourages me into setting and achieving challenging tasks for the growth of the organization.
• Good listening, team player, relationship management, team management, business development, negotiation skills, telephonic skills, customer services.
• Possess high level of accuracy, good interpersonal, problem solving, organizational and leadership skills and flexible to meet needs of company & clients.
Portfolio : Bounced Cheques & Bank Cases (Credit Cards, Personal Loans, Auto Loans, SME, Mortgages)
Location : (Capital Police Directorate, Khalidiya Police Station Financial Cases Branch Abu Dhabi, UAE)
Emirates Management Debt Collection Corporation
EMDC a Department of Ministry of Interior affiliated with Capital Police Abu Dhabi.
• Helping in minimizing the police cases ratio for Abu Dhabi Police
• Conducting Meetings with Individual & corporate clients with their Payer.
• Dealing with cheque bounced cases for Individuals, Bank & Corporate clients.
• Dealing with Approx. all UAE Banks Legal & Write-off Commercial & Individual Customers Cases, before and after police case for Personal Loans, SME Loans, Credit Card, Auto Loans, and Mortgages.
• Filing Police Case if Client Required.
• Helping Corporate & Individual Clients to prepare their documents for police case against Debtor.
• Educate clients regarding company legal and Govt. policies.
• Meeting with debtors and informing them to pay their bounced cheque debts within given time frame to the client.
• Taking legal action and refer accounts to open a police case, in case of debtor is not serious to pay their bounced cheque debts
⦁ Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts.
⦁ Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments.
⦁ Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status.
⦁ Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans.
⦁ Handle questions or complaints, also investigate and resolve discrepancies.
⦁ Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues.
⦁ Update account status and database regularly.
⦁ Alert superiors regarding debtors unwilling or unable to pay when required.
⦁ Conduct training sessions on “Customer Handling”, “Effective Communication” and “Time Management”.
⦁ Inform customers about requirements for account opening also use techniques to generate
deposit for bank.
⦁ Answer the queries of customer regarding banking issues.
⦁ Selling Visa card, Free and Paid credit card, Silver, Gold & Platinum.
⦁ Generate new clientele for products or services and develop contacts in the market.
⦁ Closing the client’s credit card request within 3 days, collecting the documents and logging in.
⦁ Use customer service skills to heighten sales opportunity of each customer contact.
⦁ Process transactions and respond to product - service inquiries in a responsive, accurate and timely manner.
⦁ Uphold knowledge of all product lines, policies, procedures and support services of company.
⦁ Assist in product management, create awareness and heighten brand image in target market.
⦁ Share best practices, ideas, approaches, cross-selling opportunities and market-knowledge to team.
⦁ Ensuring the smooth running of basic banking transactions.
⦁ Building relationships with high net worth individuals.
⦁ Putting into effect new procedures and policies passed down from Head Office.
⦁ Handling customer queries face to face, over the phone or via correspondence
· Answer customer’s calls and respond emails.
· Handle customer’s inquiries both telephonically and by email.
· Manage and resolve Customer’s complaints.
· Update existing customer’s information
· Up sell products and Services.
· Identify and escalate priority issues.
· Follow up customer calls where necessary.
· Produce call logs and reports.
· Recommend process improvements.
· Provide on-the-job training for new employees.
⦁ Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
⦁ Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes, and then documenting them;
⦁ Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
⦁ Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
⦁ Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
⦁ Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events;
⦁ Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals
To explain all kinds of Mobilink tariffs and functionality of other products and services to the customer as per customer's request
To remain apprised on all current policies, procedures, promotions, products and value added services offered by the company
To handle all customers in accordance with the established customer Handling standards and SOP's
To ensure that the customer details and other relevant data is completely entered into the CRM system against all the sales made on daily basis and proper documentation is maintained as per established policies and procedures
Follow up with all potential customers who have shown interest in company products and services and close the sale at earliest
To attend training and development programs as and when assigned by the supervisor
To provide feedback to supervisors on important issues/problems cited by the customers to ensure customer retention
To take ownership and ensure resolution of customer complaints
Ensure proper behavior/discipline/grooming/punctuality as per the requirements and image of the company