An experienced finance professional with good communication, leadership, and analytical skills. Highly organized, motivated and result driven having more than six years of progressive experience in accounts, finance audit and business planning.
‘Haidri Group’, is a franchise of Pepsi International which comprises of 3 companies:
Currently reporting to the Group Financial Manager and performing the following functions:
Channel distribution planning i.e. considering liquidity management, ROI, shipping cost & saving margins.
Distributor’s and other Channel’s sales capping, revision planning and execution.
Custodian of Channel’s pricing and discount policies and their approvals.
Variance analysis of target to actual sales of Distributors and Key Accounts and expediting the sales through discounting schemes.
Manage product availability, liaison with POC/ stakeholders for smooth operations and KPI achievement.
Analysis of monthly and yearly primary sales from various dimensions; region, unit, pack and flavor wise.
Analysis of Secondary sales and take measures to control market share through favorable schemes.
Monthly discount report to analyze current discount and forecast situation.
Commercial pricing, discounts and promos implementation.
Feasibility of new business streams and their viability to the company. Monthly Financial, Cost and Performance analysis to be presented to the highest management
Ravi Gas (Pvt.) Limited is the front runner in "storage, filling and distribution/marketing" of Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG). Reporting to the Managing Director and performing the following functions:
Assisted management with the finalization of the annual expense plans. Reviewed collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances. Performed general accounting functions, including preparation of journal entries, account analysis and balance sheet reconciliations. Worked with managers to develop annual expense plan goals. Collected and reported monthly expense variances and explanations. Worked with management at the project level to ensure expense plans are achieved. Reported carrier-performance and monthly costs reports to executives. Maintained accurate stock records and schedules. Tracked time spent on assignments each day for productivity reporting.
1. Assisting in preparation of financial statements in accordance with the financial reporting framework, which includes compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards, local corporate laws and directives of regulatory authorities.
2. Drafting of reports and management letters highlighting internal control weaknesses and the risk involved.
3. Executing audit procedures (including analytical review procedures) in accordance with the International Standards on Auditing.
4. Evaluating internal control systems, identifying control weaknesses and making appropriate recommendations to the management.
5. Processing Salaries.
6. Business improvement points and suggestions.
7. Involvement in Voucher management.
8. Processing Payments.
9. Working on Monthly Statements.
10. Filing Monthly Tax Returns.
11. Withholding Tax Deduction and Submission.
12. Coordinating with professionals of various fields like legal and IT experts and decision making for resolution of critical re-portable matters.