Finance graduate with well-rounded more than three year experience in largest Retai brand of Pakistan Service Shoes during this period achieve certain certifications, IT and technical skills that represent my profile strength, Put my knowledge to identify the area of financial gap and get the goals of organization.Result oriented expert in all financial matters who loves going Out of box and think new things.
Monitoring accurate records for all daily transactions
Help to prepare balance sheets
Monitoring of processing invoices.
Monitoring for record accounts payable and accounts receivable
Brief summary of all Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable balances weekly to Financial Analyst.
Update internal systems with financial data specially
Coordinate with IT department for removing the bugs in information flow.
Help to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
Reconcile bank statements
Participate in financial audits
Track bank deposits and payments
Assist with budget preparation.
Review and implement financial policies
Responsibilities • Monitoring the sale of all Retail network and making sale analysis on daily basis • Forecasting sale and trend analysis • Prepare selling & Expense reports of whole retail network. • Maintaining and extracting ledgers of customers to give true picture of accounts to Self-run Center management. • Opening and closing of customers in business with us to update customer files. • Providing assistance for replenishment of inventory to all shops by generating purchase order. • Posting credit note against sale return • Coordination between sale team and finance departments for clearing outstanding figures. • Reconciliation of GL of all retail network and corporate customers • Reconciliation of Closing Stock in Candela and Microsoft Ax Dynamic • Making customer’s Aging Analysis daily basis • Draft customer’s balance confirmation letter and send for acknowledgement of customers Petty Cash Management
Day to day cash and bank reconciliations
Monthly P&L and cash flow statements
Cash management with re to vendor payments and purchases
• Inventory adjustments verification of Retail and WBC for two week closing.
• Identify the wrong reason code used in inventory adjustments and enter the rectification of entries in Oracle.
• Demand the bank Draft from shop managers against missing evidences of claims, inventory adjustments
• Change the mapping of key retail shops converted to company operated shops.
• Creation & Maintenance of Mappings i.e. Demarcation, New Shops Mapping, Conversion from Key Retailer to Owned Store and Shop Manger transfers.
• Preparing and giving Financial Closure Presentations of Retail, Shoe Planet & Wholesale Business networks
• Preparation of entries for Demand Drafts/Pay Order against i)-Missing Evidences, ii) Housekeeping Adjustments, iii) District Manager Audit and iv) Internal Audit
• Worked on the Accounts Payable matters like match the invoices, Purchase order, goods receiving notes and then making the entries in software.
• Processing shoe purchases invoices from 3 sourcing locations for payment.
• Making the Aging analysis fortnightly and forward to treasury department for timely execution of payments as per payment terms, providing support Documentation and details for annual audits
• Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statement.
• Reconciliation of Closing stock in software and physical exist.
• Entry of Credit Note of sale return
• Make the Analysis of debtor’s aging report against due payments
• Reconciliation of General Ledger of Debtors and Suppliers.
• Maintaining and reconciling ledgers of suppliers and customers.
• Maintaining and updating stock records regularly.
• To maintain the files of customers and suppliers along with their balances
Muhammad Sufyan Younas is the kind of leader any company would be lucky to have. A true asset.
Sufyan Younas is committed,Analytical and motivated resource of SSC. He has great leadership skills